Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2009, 04:35 PM

17 posts, read 50,840 times

Advertisements

I would like to rent space in a church or other appropriate facility in NOVA in order to begin a Montessori School. If you know of any available space, please let me know. I have extensive experience, Montessori certification, furniture and Montessori materials already.

Thanks for your help.

Linda
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2009, 11:52 AM

1 posts, read 4,009 times
Are you still looking for a space?If you are having trouble, try an angel investor, and rent a space.,David

Old 07-01-2009, 05:14 PM

17 posts, read 50,840 times
Default Thank you for your suggestion

Hi David,

I would love to find an angel investor. I am having difficulty finding any space that meets the building codes as it is. I have no investors right now so it all depends on my experience and track record with admissions which is very strong. I usually capture almost every parent that I meet in my other school in another state, but I do have to depend on tuition because I have no other way to pay expenses for salaries, rent, additional materils and daily operations.

I will also start a foundation and I am currently in the process of doing that for an Arts Program. I will need to find funding sources for that program as well as for a program for both special ed and gifted students.

How do I locate an angel, or do you know? If you know any that may have interest in this project, I would love to hear from anyone that shares the same belief in quality experiences for children.

Thanks once again for the suggestion. I will start to reearch how to find an angel.

Best wishes,

Linda

Old 05-13-2012, 08:56 PM

1 posts, read 2,296 times
I am looking for a space or a house for rent to open a Montessori school at Hayward California, is there any available?

Thanks,
Aissa

Old 05-14-2012, 04:02 AM

6,556 posts, read 8,386,233 times
This thread is for the northern VA region. You should post your question in the California forums.

Old 07-03-2013, 05:26 PM

2 posts, read 3,403 times
Lynda I 'll be happy to help. Lets communicate when you conveniently can.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:41 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,149,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziadkhan View Post
Lynda I 'll be happy to help. Lets communicate when you conveniently can.
Uhm.... That post was from FOUR years ago. I doubt she needs assistance now.

Old 07-04-2013, 08:36 AM

2 posts, read 3,403 times
Haha ok fine you do have a point but I still need help from a lot more than four so who knows .. Z
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia