Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2013, 08:07 PM

232 posts, read 361,527 times

Advertisements

I need to find a dentist in/near Sterling and would like to know if anyone has a good one? The dentist I left back in WA state was awesome - his office and assistant staff were long term; gentle; truly caring. If I could find someone here like I was fortunate to have there....I will be one happy gal!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2013, 08:45 PM

1,057 posts, read 2,419,134 times
Roxane Azmoudeh in Ashburn, VA. She has a very soft touch and is super nice & patient

Old 11-02-2013, 07:34 AM

1,059 posts, read 2,962,528 times
I have been going to Wanda Garrett in Herndon for years, she is on Sterling Road which is in the Sterling/Herndon border area. I am very pleased with her and her friendly staff.

Old 11-02-2013, 07:42 AM

2,090 posts, read 4,246,426 times
I really like Brian Clark in Reston
Smile Reston Dental > Home

Old 11-02-2013, 07:58 AM

30 posts, read 35,523 times
We use Modern Dental Center in Cascades. Dr Kim practices there alone. Most of our dealings with him are with regular cleaning, I had a crown done by him. What I like about him is he doesn't try to push "extras" onto us. At times, he would even tell us he recommends certain thing, but it can wait.

Old 11-02-2013, 05:14 PM

58 posts, read 76,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCmum View Post
Roxane Azmoudeh in Ashburn, VA. She has a very soft touch and is super nice & patient
Second rec. for Dr. Azmoudeh. We just moved here in June. Had the whole family here over the last few weeks for cleanings, deep cleanings, and I am in the process of getting a crown after a root canal. We have no complaints. Everyone at the office is very nice and personable. I have always had dental phobia, so needing a deep cleaning and a root canal as soon as we moved was nerve wracking. But I got through it with no problems and almost no pain at all.

Old 11-02-2013, 05:49 PM

2,136 posts, read 5,310,264 times
Dr. Hamid Avin and Dr. Maryam Avin. They are a husband-and-wife team that I have been seeing for almost 10 years, and I love their practice. They are between Party City and Shoppers Food Warehouse on Route 7 west of Dranesville Rd. Sterling Dentist | Avin Family Dentistry | Cosmetic Dental Care Sterling VA 20164

Old 12-28-2013, 11:11 AM

232 posts, read 361,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minipaws View Post
Second rec. for Dr. Azmoudeh. We just moved here in June. Had the whole family here over the last few weeks for cleanings, deep cleanings, and I am in the process of getting a crown after a root canal. We have no complaints. Everyone at the office is very nice and personable. I have always had dental phobia, so needing a deep cleaning and a root canal as soon as we moved was nerve wracking. But I got through it with no problems and almost no pain at all.

I made an appointment with Dr. Azmoudeh. A bit anxious going in (bad experiences in the past) but had no issues. Everyone was very nice. Hygenist was gentle. I have my next cleaning already scheduled and on the books.

I sincerely appreciate all recommendations and insight shared.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
View detailed profiles of: