Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 02:11 PM

621 posts, read 3,205,788 times

Advertisements

About the Wellness food. I buy Innova from Booth Feeds in Manassas-they also carry Wellness and other premium foods. Have you tried there? They seem to be reasonable and might be cheaper or closer. You should give it a try, I've been buying there for years. They have a few other locations if Manassas isn't close to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2008, 12:40 PM

179 posts, read 459,492 times
Thanks for the recommendation! Manassas is close enough; I would never have thought to try a feed store but I'll phone them today

Old 12-18-2008, 09:18 AM

178 posts, read 574,444 times
I usually buy my food (Evo) from either Booth or Webers, but have you tried Arthur's Court right on Rt 55 in Haymarket? They sell premium foods ... not sure if they carry Wellness but I think I saw it there. Not sure what their pricing is, either, but it's convenient. Also noticed there's a new store up Rt 15 across from Evergreen fire station, where the gas station is. It used to be a tack and feed store, but now it looks like they're geared more toward pets. Finally, Petco has started to carry Wellness brand.

Old 12-18-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mominbristow View Post
I usually buy my food (Evo) from either Booth or Webers, but have you tried Arthur's Court right on Rt 55 in Haymarket? They sell premium foods ... not sure if they carry Wellness but I think I saw it there. Not sure what their pricing is, either, but it's convenient. Also noticed there's a new store up Rt 15 across from Evergreen fire station, where the gas station is. It used to be a tack and feed store, but now it looks like they're geared more toward pets. Finally, Petco has started to carry Wellness brand.
Where on 55 is Arthur's Court? I've never heard of it, but it seems closer to me than booths and I would love to check it out! Thanks!

Old 12-18-2008, 04:55 PM

If I remember correctly, it's right behind Madison's Corner (I think that's the name of the store -- actually part of the same building, but in the back), right on the corner of 55 and Madison. It's a small shop, but they have homemade pet treats, premium foods and leashes, gifts and such. They also have a yard where they have "doggie happy hours" (never been for one of those). They do have some unusual hours, though; I don't think they open until 4 pm during the week.

Old 12-18-2008, 07:59 PM

Thanks I'll check it out!

Old 12-20-2008, 08:38 PM

4 posts, read 10,460 times
thanks for your response. I belive that would be Webers - its the only petfood store I'm aware of in Chantilly. I was able to verify the cost is higher at the VCA Heathy Paws for Wellness as I found the 12-pound bags at Petco in Manassas (usually a very pricy store) for $8 less and now they currently have an online coupon good for $5 off so that brings the cost down to $27 during tha sale.

Old 12-20-2008, 08:43 PM

4 posts, read 10,460 times
msjack - I was aware that Booths carried Wellness but they never had the 12 -pound bags - only the smaller ones - they said the larger would need to be special ordered and the price was higher. Thanks for your feedback thoughgood to know many people want their pets to have healthy food!

Old 01-13-2009, 04:36 AM

FWIW, I just stopped by that small dog-food store on Rt 15 near Evergreen. It's called Doggie Delights, and they have a wide assortment of premium brands, and prices seemed decent. Owners were real nice, and their hours are a bit better than Arthurs Court in Haymarket

Old 02-13-2009, 08:41 AM

1 posts, read 2,755 times
I've been to Doggie Delights, they have a huge selection of premium foods. There hours are 10 to 6 pm 6 days a week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia