Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2014, 03:01 PM

14 posts, read 38,622 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone. I am looking for up to date recommendations for dentists in the Spotsylvania/Fredericksburg area. Preferably located around Massaponax or south. I live in Thornburg. I have seen some Neibauer and Smile Center bashing from a few years ago here. Do people still hate Neibauer? Has anyone ever been to Freedom Family Dentistry or Southpoint Quality Dental? Thanks in advance for any recommendations!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2014, 03:35 AM

1,502 posts, read 2,669,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedGirl View Post
Hi everyone. I am looking for up to date recommendations for dentists in the Spotsylvania/Fredericksburg area. Preferably located around Massaponax or south. I live in Thornburg. I have seen some Neibauer and Smile Center bashing from a few years ago here. Do people still hate Neibauer? Has anyone ever been to Freedom Family Dentistry or Southpoint Quality Dental? Thanks in advance for any recommendations!
I avoid the entire area and just drive to Richmond. Tired of being burnt in this area. Had a dentist say that my daughter had several cavities. When they could not sedate her, the dentist padded a bunch of false charges onto my medical history. Took her to our Richmond dentist and no cavities.

Old 01-12-2014, 03:36 AM

Quote:
I avoid the entire area and just drive to Richmond. Tired of being burnt in this area. Had a dentist say that my daughter had several cavities. When they could not sedate her, the dentist padded a bunch of false charges onto my medical history. Took her to our Richmond dentist and no cavities. If anything serious needs to be done medically, I avoid the Fredericksburg area like the plague and head South or North.

Old 01-15-2014, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by va_lucky View Post
I avoid the entire area and just drive to Richmond. Tired of being burnt in this area. Had a dentist say that my daughter had several cavities. When they could not sedate her, the dentist padded a bunch of false charges onto my medical history. Took her to our Richmond dentist and no cavities. If anything serious needs to be done medically, I avoid the Fredericksburg area like the plague and head South or North.

Hi va-lucky! So, who do you see in Richmond? I used to see someone on West Broad Street, but he moved to New Mexico. Thus, my search for a new dentist. Also, which dentist in F'Burg did you not like so that I can avoid them if I have to choose one here? I have made a tentative appointment with a Dr. Lipscombe.

Old 04-04-2014, 07:23 AM

4 posts, read 14,863 times
Default I use

Dr. Alex Balian. He was recommended to me and I have since recommended him to many others. Great staff and has always treated me fairly. He is located off Gordon Rd in Salem Fields area. (540) 786-2000

Old 04-05-2014, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Hi va-lucky! So, who do you see in Richmond? I used to see someone on West Broad Street, but he moved to New Mexico. Thus, my search for a new dentist. Also, which dentist in F'Burg did you not like so that I can avoid them if I have to choose one here? I have made a tentative appointment with a Dr. Lipscombe.
Hey Wicked Girl. Sorry to be so slow in responding.

I highly suggest Dr. Sayyar. He always looks for ways to save me money even that is a non issue since I have good insurance.

Family Dentist Glen Allen, Virginia (VA) | Dr. Sayyar Dental Practice

Here is some stuff on the dentist who did this:

http://www.healthgrades.com/media/en...FA07112011.pdf

Patient Surveys for Dr. Vishal Anand, DDS - Dentistry - Fredericksburg, VA

Looks like Smeeky12 provided someone locally.

Old 04-06-2014, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeeky12 View Post
Dr. Alex Balian. He was recommended to me and I have since recommended him to many others. Great staff and has always treated me fairly. He is located off Gordon Rd in Salem Fields area. (540) 786-2000
Thanks Smeeky12!!!

Old 04-06-2014, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by va_lucky View Post
Hey Wicked Girl. Sorry to be so slow in responding.

I highly suggest Dr. Sayyar. He always looks for ways to save me money even that is a non issue since I have good insurance.

Family Dentist Glen Allen, Virginia (VA) | Dr. Sayyar Dental Practice

Here is some stuff on the dentist who did this:

http://www.healthgrades.com/media/en...FA07112011.pdf

Patient Surveys for Dr. Vishal Anand, DDS - Dentistry - Fredericksburg, VA

Looks like Smeeky12 provided someone locally.

Thank you Va_Lucky! I think that is the building I used to go to when it was Coast Dental!

Old 04-12-2014, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Thank you Va_Lucky! I think that is the building I used to go to when it was Coast Dental!
You are welcome or rather "your" welcome as most folks spell it in these dumps.

I know that area has plenty of dentists all clumped together. Hopefully you won't need to travel that far for a dentist, but my family is literally scarred for life by some of the hacks that we have encountered here so I just travel and hope for a brighter day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia