Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2010, 05:10 AM

1,148 posts, read 3,738,867 times

Advertisements

For those thrifty parents out there (like me!!), I hope you guys don't mind that I post this here.. This is something FREE to do, you can usually find some pretty great stuff. This is not really an advertisement, I'm in no way related to this organization.

This SATURDAY! Do Not Miss the Largest Children’s Consignment sale in Ashburn, Sterling, and Leesburg area!!!

Proceeds from this sale will go to help the needy families in the community. NO admissions charge.

March 6, 2010

8 am – 11:00am: Public Sale
11:30 – 1 pm: ½ Price Sale
3:30pm- 4:30pm: Dollar Dash!!!! (Everything is $1 except Large Equipment Items)

NEW Location with more parking!

St. Theresa Catholic School
21370 St. Theresa Lane
Ashburn, VA 20147

You will find everything for babies and kids at incredible prices.... *Brand-name and Gently used Clothing of all sizes for infants & toddlers up to children's size 16* Junior sizes* Holiday / Easter dresses* Swimwear* Shoes* Boots* Baby furniture* Cribs* Swings* Strollers* Car seats* Toys* Games* Books* DVDs & Videos* Bikes & Trikes* Maternity clothes, too!

Please DO NOT contact the school for information about this sale. Check out the website for all of the details & Directions!
Catholic Consignments - Home
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2010, 01:36 PM

9,777 posts, read 15,786,780 times
I was there! Did you go? I would have said hi. It would be nice to put a face to a name on this board. I've never been to that sale before since it's a bit of a hike, but there weren't any close to me that I wanted to go to so I went. I did okay there - not great. Next week there is a big sale in Fairfax Station that is great at Christ Church.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:43 PM

Yeah I did go and it was really disappointing. But I did get some puzzles and toys. The clothes were mostly crap. I'm going to the one in Sterling next Saturday, Mothers of Multiples, it's at Countryside elementary.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:23 PM

9,777 posts, read 15,786,780 times
I bought some clothes for my 2 1/2 year-old boy. some Little Pet Shoppes for my girls, and some books. I've never been to the Countryside Elementary one. Is it good? I love the one in Fairfax Station - it's very big. I am usually wiped out by the time I get home from it. I have bought some great stuff over the years.

Old 03-07-2010, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michgc View Post
I bought some clothes for my 2 1/2 year-old boy. some Little Pet Shoppes for my girls, and some books. I've never been to the Countryside Elementary one. Is it good? I love the one in Fairfax Station - it's very big. I am usually wiped out by the time I get home from it. I have bought some great stuff over the years.
I think I'm gonna try the Fairfax Station one this year, sounds like it's big. Thanks for the tip!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia