Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2013, 02:20 PM

6 posts, read 19,838 times

Advertisements

So I'm here visiting my friend who lives in Honolulu, and while it's been great visiting and enjoying the Island , she abhors bars and clubs and any night life activity whatsoever. I have been told that there is an awesome night club , called Rumours in Honolulu and it's pretty happening on Fridays, but my friend has ruled out going there she said no way , lol I guess I see her point as she doesn't drink.

I really want to go check it out this Friday, but I don't want to look like a dork or weirdo going by myself, I know that may sound silly to some people and they have no problem going out on their own but when I'm in a new environment I tend to feel a little self conscious .Anyways if there any other vacationers or even Islanders who would like to check out that Rumours spot or know a good way to meet such people I'd appreciate any info.

BTW I'm a straight male in his mid 30's , just looking to enjoy some nightlife while I'm here on the Island for the next week, I'm cool with hanging out with males or females that have the same interest. I'm in town until July 8th.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2013, 03:21 PM

12,120 posts, read 17,998,506 times
Try this?

hawaii men seeking women classifieds - craigslist

Old 07-02-2013, 03:31 PM

32,732 posts, read 48,366,038 times
Just go. I suspect there will be a lot of tourists who don't really know anyone, so you will be fine.

Old 07-02-2013, 03:44 PM

1,730 posts, read 3,822,146 times
As your friend to ask HER friends ... surely she knows someone... who knows someone... who knows someone... that would want to go out for an evening. Offer to pay for a round of drinks and parking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
View detailed profiles of: