Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 08:18 PM

Location: not sure, but there's a hell of a lot of water around here!
2,682 posts, read 7,575,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdlette View Post
people loved the Aloha Hershey's kisses. I only bought small bags.
I made some SPAM stuffed Hershey Kisses for Christmas gifts last year. Never did hear back from all my supposed 'Ohana' about this great gift creation of mine.

Some,,,, uuurrrrpppp, scuze me, people

Maybe SPAM cubes filled with Okolehao and Hana Bay Rum this year?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2015, 07:18 AM

199 posts, read 707,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdlette View Post
THose Spam macadamia nuts can be found at Longs, Don Quixote and ABC stores also. People do love them especially since everyone thinks of HI as Spam capital. I just came back from the mainland and people loved the Aloha Hershey's kisses. I only bought small bags. I wish I had bought the giant bags from Costco. The other big hit was Kona coffee glazed mac nuts.
Thanks for the info! Are the Aloha Kisses that you mentioned mac nut filled? I have had those, I would try to bring that back. Nobody I know likes Spam, so that's something I don't need to worry about. Chocolate on the other hand...I guess I would have to put it in my carry on because it might melt in my suitcase.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:22 AM

Location: not sure, but there's a hell of a lot of water around here!
2,682 posts, read 7,575,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abner463 View Post
Nobody I know likes Spam, so that's something I don't need to worry about.
On the contrary

Old 07-07-2015, 08:26 AM

199 posts, read 707,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungjohann View Post
On the contrary
I'm not kidding! Actually, my dad brought back a can of the Spam mac nuts for me. I didn't think they tasted that different than the regular mac nuts. The can was cuter, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
View detailed profiles of: