Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Ocala
 [Register]
Ocala Marion County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 06:42 PM

170 posts, read 774,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionInOcala View Post
Off the top of my head, something along the following lines is probably the safest:
  • If on the north side of 484: West of Marion Oaks Pass.
  • If on the south side of 484: West of Marion Oaks Pass and west of where Marion Oaks Manor meets Marion Oaks Blvd, but east of SW 85th Ave.
  • Also: This smaller section also tends to be fairly quiet where 484 turns north (within the red border) and will provide you with the quickest access to local shopping, medical care, and is literally 5 minutes away from Ross Prairie's trail head (if you're into hiking and/or mountain biking):
Opinioninocala

Is it too much of me to ask if you could draw me out a map of Ocala and circle the areas you think might be a fit for me. Somewhat overwhelmed and I can tell you know what your talking about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Ocala