Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Ocala
 [Register]
Ocala Marion County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 08:46 PM

8 posts, read 12,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
Yes, what Pairs said, Decca Real Estate (developer's company) can give you all the legal and financial information on the community.

Honestly, I don't know how people sort out all the 55+ community information on their own. Each community has its own way of doing things, different legal structures, etc. That's why I'm glad we have been able to spend some time here and get to know what's what before making the plunge.
Thanks again Kmarc. You have been so helpful here and put a lot of effort into helping me. My questions were genuine and I am surprised to see that someone may felt it warranted to entertain a potentially snarky response. The folks at Decca, Del Webb or OTOW have an interest and would not be objective as folks on here. I ran into that with two of the three developments already plus from a a local long-time RE salesperson. I expect I will be walking these communities and talking with people. I hope they are as helpful as you have been and not like the person you referred me to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2019, 06:32 AM

5,687 posts, read 7,119,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomfrmtx View Post
Thanks again Kmarc. You have been so helpful here and put a lot of effort into helping me. My questions were genuine and I am surprised to see that someone may felt it warranted to entertain a potentially snarky response. The folks at Decca, Del Webb or OTOW have an interest and would not be objective as folks on here. I ran into that with two of the three developments already plus from a a local long-time RE salesperson. I expect I will be walking these communities and talking with people. I hope they are as helpful as you have been and not like the person you referred me to.
Hi, Tom, I think you may have mis-understood Pairs, he's good folks. He put together a post and was trying to make it amusing for you and then felt it would come off as snarky, so he didn't publish. Sometimes that happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Ocala