U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 07:45 AM

1 posts, read 64,926 times

Advertisements

I was told lately that there was a place in lordstown where you could buy cabinents and other building/remodeling materials. I searched many websites and i couldn't come up with anything could someone please help me thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2006, 10:38 AM

10 posts, read 128,989 times
I believe you may be referring to the Kraftmaid Outlet. Kind of a strange setup... be sure to get there early to get your number. But well worth the trip. A quick google search will produce some tips and tricks to navigating the process.

Be aware, there is also a cabinet outlet warehouse in Richmond Indiana also, called Cabinet Factories Outlet. Not as hard to navigate as Kraftmaid. When you google this... be sure to include "richmond, IN" in your search.

Obviously, Kraftmaid Outlet handles Kraftmaid cabinets. Cabinet Factories Outlet handles Schrock cabinets (and the cabinets made by Schrock).

Hope this helps.

Old 11-17-2006, 11:25 AM

1,854 posts, read 8,856,506 times
When they first started, cabinets were $30 each. The last I heard they were $85. They could possibly be $100 each by now. Kraftmaid is open every Saturday except holiday weekends. If you travel North on route 45 through Lordstown, you will cross a humped bridge. There's an old military complex on the left. It's now an industrial complex. Turn in and head straight for the back. Look for the crowd.

Old 12-05-2006, 10:35 PM
Xil

118 posts, read 247,190 times
You can also find info on this forum:

http://www.homeressources.com/forum/read.php?f=9&i=1881&t=1881 (broken link)

Old 02-01-2007, 10:10 PM

1 posts, read 64,857 times
Default direction and about craftmaid outlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by shewolf View Post
I was told lately that there was a place in lordstown where you could buy cabinents and other building/remodeling materials. I searched many websites and i couldn't come up with anything could someone please help me thank you
we go there all the time to by cabinents for the house we flip it is the last saturday of the month every month the prices are cheep the cabinents start at $25.00 to $100.00 it is first come first served thay open at 7 am you have to be there first thing in the morning to get the good buys the directions in there are ohio turnpike to the lordtown exit at the end of the ramp at the light turn right to the first left and take the left to the t that is rt. 46 turn left go over the interstate on rt. 46 to the first industral park on the left and go in there and the you will see it on the right

Old 02-02-2007, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucehack View Post
It is first come first served thay open at 7 am you have to be there first thing in the morning to get the good buys the directions in there are ohio turnpike to the lordtown exit at the end of the ramp at the light turn right to the first left and take the left to the t that is rt. 46 turn left go over the interstate on rt. 46 to the first industral park on the left and go in there and the you will see it on the right
That is route 45, NOT ROUTE 46. Route 46 is 6 miles East of 45. It travels through Canfield, Austintown, and Niles. The towns located on 45 are Salem, Ellsworth, North Jackson, Lordstown, and Warren.

I was always under the impression that it was every Saturday. I could be wrong about that. Double check before you go.

You can also get a really good deal on a hot tub while you are there. The warehouse right next door to kraftmaid is the place to look.

Old 07-23-2007, 06:10 PM

1 posts, read 60,720 times
Default Kraftmaid Outlet

Hi. I was thinking about going to the Kraftmaid outlet this weekend in hopes of redoing my kitchen. Have any of you been there recently? I was there about 4 years ago and am wondering if the selection and prices are still as good. Does anyone know how much cabinets are going for now and the price range of the 'full kitchen sets'? I also heard that the quality of the cabinets at the outlet are not the same as those at Home Depot. (Made of pressed wood insead of plywood). I am wondering if this is the case or just misinformation. I appreciate any information.

Kristen

Old 07-25-2007, 03:17 PM

I just talked to a buddy that was there this weekend. Cabinets are now going for $95. He also said that they were talking about setting aside one Saturday per month for just employees.

Kraftmaid has different lines of quality. You never know what you will get there because they are displays, returns, damaged, or seconds. It could have a cracked door, a blemish in the finish, or just the backing coming off. You never know what you will get.

A few years back a good friend of mine was a truck driver for Kraftmaid. He delivered cabinets all across the country. He made a trip to Buffalo to deliver a single cabinet. It was natural hickory with a clear finish. He delivered it to a brand new kitchen. Out of curiosity he asked the lady what was wrong with the original. She pointed to a wall cabinet and said, that one had a knot in the door. He looked at it, and looked around and finally said, "Lady, they all have knots in them". She says, "Yeah, I know. I just don't like that particular knot." He shrugged and went on his way. That is the kind of stuff that ends up at the outlet.

Old 03-29-2008, 07:37 AM

1 posts, read 52,815 times
Default Custom Cabinet Doors

Do they sell doors alone? If so, can they customize them to fit certain openings? I am remodeling my kitchen and replaced the cabinet doors rather than the cabinets. The cabinets were built in place when the house was built in the late 50's so some of the doors need to be cut to fit the openings. I bought the majority of my doors from a company that sells Kraftmaid factory seconds. They promised to "Cut down" a few doors to fit my openings. Needless to say, it has been over a year and I still need doors and drawer faces to complete the job. I want to make sure that I get the same style door. I still need two cabinet doors and two drawer faces. Can anyone tell me if Kraftmaid will customize? Thanks!

Old 01-08-2010, 11:52 AM

1 posts, read 32,197 times
need date and time of kraftmaid cabinet warehouse sales in lordstown
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio