Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 09:06 AM

2 posts, read 8,891 times

Advertisements

Hi.

I moved to Ohio a while back from South Africa. I just want to know if there are any other South Africans that want to get together for a good glass of Stellenbosch wine and a braai?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
n.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 01:46 PM

1 posts, read 3,749 times
Hi there! I'm a journalist working for 702 in Johannesburg and will be Ohio to cover the elections next week - any chance we can meet up?

Old 03-21-2009, 07:12 PM

3 posts, read 11,947 times
hi there guys i moved to cincinnati ohio 3 months ago with my 4 family members i would love to have a braai again and meet yu mandy would be really cool from 702 wow !!!!! where do you stay in ohio ?

Old 03-21-2009, 07:14 PM

3 posts, read 11,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nettasca View Post
Hi.

I moved to Ohio a while back from South Africa. I just want to know if there are any other South Africans that want to get together for a good glass of Stellenbosch wine and a braai?

Regards,
n.
hi, I moved here recently it would be cool meeting you where in ohio do you stay ?

Old 03-22-2009, 10:24 AM

6,351 posts, read 21,528,307 times
Wife and I did an OUTSTANDING group tour through South Africa in 2000. We LOVED it. In case any of you missed it the Wall Street Journal's Weekend edition this weekend (03/21/09) had an excellent "info-ad" about South Africa!

Old 10-24-2009, 03:13 PM
DMF

5 posts, read 14,283 times
Are there any south african folk who live in dayton, ohio?

Couple looking to meet interesting and genuine south africans to socialize with.

Dmf

Old 10-24-2009, 03:23 PM
DMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettasca View Post
hi.

I moved to ohio a while back from south africa. I just want to know if there are any other south africans that want to get together for a good glass of stellenbosch wine and a braai?

Regards,
n.
hi nettasca,

we are from south africa, my hubby and i, and would love to join you at your braai.

Please do let us know where exactly you are in ohio?

We certainly will bring along some wonderful sa wine as well....

Interested in meeting our kind of sa folk

dmf

Old 10-24-2009, 03:26 PM
DMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by crew chief View Post
wife and i did an outstanding group tour through south africa in 2000. We loved it. In case any of you missed it the wall street journal's weekend edition this weekend (03/21/09) had an excellent "info-ad" about south africa!
hi, thanks for that.....
Are you south africans? Reason we are asking, is that we are interested in socializing with some interesting south african company...
Thanx
dnf

Old 03-01-2010, 11:22 AM

1 posts, read 3,001 times
We moving to Ohio cleveland area from Chicago and would love to meet up with other South Africans!! We have been in the states now for just under 2 years. Miss SA loads and love to meet and praat die taal met other South Africans!

Old 09-27-2010, 02:01 PM

2 posts, read 3,459 times
Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBaz View Post
We moving to Ohio cleveland area from Chicago and would love to meet up with other South Africans!! We have been in the states now for just under 2 years. Miss SA loads and love to meet and praat die taal met other South Africans!

We are in Amelia Ohio from Franschhoek South Africa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio