Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 09:22 PM

53 posts, read 480,421 times

Advertisements

Has anyone noticed the increased number of chem trails in the sky recently? The other day I happened to look out and see a "blue sky" I was shocked. I hurried to go out and bask in the sun for a few min. and when I got outside I could already see the planes flying their grid pattern and the white lines were everywhere. Within 30 min the grid pattern had little by little expanded and the beautiful blue sky and sun shine was all covered up by the chem trails.

It just seems like recently they are flying the planes earlier and they are filling up with sky everyday so sunny days are gone. If they do occur, they planes will take care of that.

It's sad to watch.

Old 07-25-2006, 12:46 PM

2,179 posts, read 7,374,414 times
meeps meeps pay no attention to the contrails meeps

Old 07-25-2006, 01:26 PM

Default Contrails VS Chem Trails

The contrails are the trails left from aircraft dumping fuel, etc. They stem from 'condensation. Aviation-smog (that's what it really is) is caused by airtraffic at great heights. Engines of airplanes daily dump vast amounts of water (ice), CO2, soot particles (condensation nuclei), Those go away quickly. Chem trails are sprayed chemicals that will go from a line until the spread out and eventually cover the sky. They will last for hours.

I'm not bothered by contrails either, it's the chemtrails that I don't like.

Old 07-25-2006, 01:28 PM

yes that is correct....fuel dumping...meeps meeps!!! just tell them were from france

Old 07-25-2006, 07:38 PM

Default ChemTrail

ROFL you are funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Old 03-08-2007, 01:47 PM

4 posts, read 14,694 times
have you seen all of them today? a lot today.

Old 03-08-2007, 01:52 PM

4 posts, read 14,694 times
a friend says he heard something weird last night over his house also, like a booming sound. he thought it was coming from a car, but it wasn't passing by. something is going on here.

Old 03-08-2007, 02:30 PM

278 posts, read 1,083,842 times
I saw a tic-tac-toe one today. Strangest thing I've ever seen.

Old 03-08-2007, 03:45 PM

1,853 posts, read 9,686,160 times
I've been a Federally licensed aircraft mechanic for over 25 years. Let me explain a few things. THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS CHEM-TRAILS. A few nut job conspiracy theorists thought that one up. The ignorance of the general population keeps it going.

The next time you think you see a chem-trail, use a good set of binoculars and see what kind of plane it is. The military doesn't have the time, resources, or flight crews to randomly spray the sky with chemicals. The only squadron even capable of spraying is a C-130 wing out of Youngstown. They are busy doing other types of spraying around the world that have nothing to do with chem-trails.

Commercial airliners are what you are going to see in the sky, not military planes. Very few commercial planes even have the capability of dumping fuel. 747's, 777's, MD11's, and the larger Airbuses (A330/A340's) do have the ability. There are very few of these planes in the sky. They are used mostly on the overseas runs. They only dump fuel during an emergency landing situation which would occur right after take-off. The reason would be to get back down to a safe landing weight. They would never make altitude, and they would return directly to the airport they left from. They would also fill out all kinds of paperwork for dumping fuel. It very rarely happens. Fuel is so expensive, we save every drop we can.

Most of the planes you see flying are narrow body commercial airliners. 737, MD80, DC-9, Airbus A319/320/321's. They do not have fuel dump, lav dump, water dump, or any other kind of dump capability. They leave condensation trails by heating the cold air with hot exhaust gases. When the air cools it forms ice crystals. That is what you are seeing. At lower altitudes around the airports, you could possibly see water vapors coming off of the wing tips. This is usually on high humidity days. Cold soaked wings coming through the warmer air is all that is. If you would like to read more about chem trails being debunked, go to www.airliners.net click on aviation forums and do a search on chem trails. Experts and professionals from around the world will tell you how stupid it really is.

Old 03-10-2007, 06:01 PM

i don't think the chem trails are a conspiracy or the govt is poisoning us, but in Newport news some days the chem trails stay and spread out into cumulus clouds and as they drift east,and seem to become cloud cover, maybe to cover the Norfolk naval base?
on the same day's certain planes chem trails dissipate and others don't, which may be due to different altitudes and this area is on the north south corridor,with a lot of air traffic so it might just be my vivid imagination...but its fun to watch and wonder!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio