Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 01:44 PM

211 posts, read 977,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusualfire View Post
Cleveburg, if you can do a better job, you should have ran. It's all about what we want and not what you want.
No, it's not about "want," it's about what is best for the country. Both suck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 02:03 PM

174 posts, read 696,954 times
The 3 big county's all went Obama

Old 11-05-2008, 06:13 PM

1,225 posts, read 4,440,606 times
This was a pretty good election for the Cincinnati folks, as not only did Obama carry the county but the folks down their elected a Democratic congressman. That is a small political revolution down there given how staunchly GOP Cincy used to be.

Cincinnati helped turn Ohio blue this year, and kudos to them.

Old 11-08-2008, 09:39 PM

566 posts, read 602,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
I had written off the state after it went for Bush in '04 and Hillary in the primary. You really came through though for Obama in this election.

Thank you to all the Ohio residents who voted for Obama. You are good people.

I am really proud of Ohio this time around!! My vote FINALLY counted for something amazing here in Stark County. I don't think I was worried about it but, you never know with this country.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:37 PM

1,597 posts, read 2,137,562 times
It's funny. The losers go on and on about how this country is going to come crashing to the ground now that Obama has been elected, but they never say what THEY think should be done to make it better. Hmmmmm.

Basically, I echo Unusualfire (GASP! We agreed on something? )....if those who are whining think they can do a better job, then run for office yourself and tell us what that better job would be. The fact is, the majority of the country no longer felt the Republicans were capable of doing that job better. And the people spoke. Isn't that part of what a Democracy is all about? Do you really think we're going to vote for someone who wants to bring down the country? Give us a little more credit than that.

Old 11-15-2008, 02:06 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,165,351 times
obama is like buying a bmw..u like it at first, but it becomes "bm trouble you" eventually...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio