U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 08:12 PM

47 posts, read 177,920 times

Advertisements

And...Crew Chief ...are you another debunker with zero facts? Poking fun at visual proof?
Rate this post positively

Old 05-23-2007, 07:58 AM

6,351 posts, read 20,377,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromm Farenborn View Post
And...Crew Chief ...are you another debunker with zero facts? Poking fun at visual proof?
Kromm, this is America; believe what ya want! My reality is that I spent 22 years in aircraft maintenance and have no reason whatsoever to believe that contrails are harmful...

Old 05-23-2007, 07:19 PM

79 posts, read 320,397 times
I'm sticking with the fact the chemtrails don't exist... at least not in the manner being explained here. (crop dusters, yes. chemtrails, no.)

Really, to me, it seems like common sense that they're all contrails and depending where, how, & when the planes buzz by in the atmosphere, depends on how quickly (or not) the trails disapate. I really have no "hard facts" to back this up, but I'm sure someone would rationalize them away with their conspiracy theory on our government! So I'm not going to bother.

I've lived in NEOH all my life & have never been seriously or chronically sick... I don't even have allergies to anything! I really don't see how these "chemicals" are affecting the quality of life. Ok, well, maybe we claim them from blocking the sunlight but, seriously... if you want sun, go south.

PS- I have known (& still do) some great a/c mechanics across the country and a number of people from the 910th... they're all on my side with this.

To each their own...

chemtrail- ha.

Old 05-24-2007, 08:48 AM

689 posts, read 1,180,036 times
Default open your eyes - take a look at the skies

The military doesn't want this information going public. Of course it is public and a lot of us are going to be able to simply look at the skies, see what is happening and figure it out on our own. Others are going to blindly absorb what is spewed out from the boobtube and you're going to think and do as you're told. But the truth isn't told on the networks they control. Even though many of us know, the ones behind the program are still getting their funding from congress, i.e. proposal for another 120 billion for the war on Iraq - i.e. another 120 billion for haarp and the chemtrails spraying of aerosols on Americans - is being sent to the republican president, by the democratic congress for approval as we speak.

It doesn't matter to them that a lot of us see what is happening. What matters to them is that they control the mainstream communication networks and the mass consciousness in this country.

Being a regular mechanic wouldn't necessarily give you the inside scoop on a clandestine operation of this scope. Being involved in the "mechanics" of the aerosol chemtrails program means having a high level security clearance. You probably still think the WTC's were not blown up from inside, just because their network news doesn't say so and they talk about other things, like CIA operatives blowing up cars in Iraq, and how we need to give them more of our hard earned money to keep doing that - even though what they are really using it for is the chemtrails.

Who do you think is spending all of our money this way anyway? It sure as heck isn't some guy hiding out in a cave.

Please feel free to call them crop dusters, contrails, white birds or whatever you wish.

Take a look at the skies. Is the horizon a deep blue, or light blue, blueish white, whitish blue, mostly or completely white. Look over the edge of the house with the sun covered up. Is the sunlight diffusing in a major way through all the aerosols in the atmosphere, or is the sky a rich dark deep blue and very little diffusion at all.

Here is an amazing jpg of the Florida forest fires that shows how they've been covering the entire state.
http://www.megantaylor.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/may9_1600pmmap.jpg (broken link)

This 55 second video is in German but does well at showing how the earth is being covered by aerosols from the chemtrails, and their effects on the amount of sunlight that gets through.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xCpEcHya7Jk

Old 05-25-2007, 10:43 AM

Johnlvs2run, I spent 22 years in the USAF and served in a wide variety of assignments in many different commands that pretty much span every mission the Air Force is responsible for. I routinely worked with sensitive information. There is NO way the government could hide covert operations such as 9/11 and whatever you think is put into aircraft contrails. Just the logistics of either operation would require SO many people to be sworn to secrecy that it could never be done without somebody, somewhere spilling the beans (And I say that as someone who is proud that he (and all of my fellow servicemen and women) served but not necesarily one that "toes the company line" on everything that spews forth from Washington). But, hey, believe what ya want. It makes for great tv and internet fodder...

Old 05-28-2007, 05:06 PM

Spending time in the USAF in no way disproves the fact of chemical trails. In fact, I have found that people that have been in the Air Force almost always deny the existence of chemtrails. I offer visual proof and links to scientific proof of the existence of chemtrails.YET, NOT A SINGLE PERSON SAYING THEY DO NOT EXIST HAS OFFERED EVEN A SHRED OF EVIDENCE IN THIS THREAD. All we keep reading is the "trust me, I was in the Air Force, and there is no such thing as chemtrails" argument. That argument holds absolutely no weight what-so-ever.

I would ask Crew Chief about pic 007. It is posted a few replies above this. 29 views @ last count.
What do we see in the skies in that picture?

I really do want to know. I'm not trying to win an argument here. I am making an honest plea for a realistic answer proving the visual proof wrong.

Old 05-28-2007, 07:07 PM

689 posts, read 1,180,036 times
Default orbs haarp chemtrails - wwIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew Chief View Post
There is NO way the government could hide covert operations such as 9/11 and whatever you think is put into aircraft contrails.
Well they've not been able to hide either one of those, so we can agree that they've not been able to hide them.

Here is a very good site about chemtrails.
Chemtrails chemtrail spraying electromagnetic fake clouds aerosol fibers

This photo shows a stealth orb uncovered.
Stealth Fighter Hovers in Mid-Air and Cloaks

By the way there is a huge connection between the haarp chemtrails and the 80 percent disappearance of honeybees in this country. Outtheretv had a good show on this yesterday, episode #260. It should be viewable on their website in a couple of days.

World War III - the reason for chemtrails
Chemtrails WW3 pharmaceutical World War Three eugenics aerosol spraying

Old 05-29-2007, 04:32 PM

Default Waiting for a reply from the Air Force folks.

These pictures show start and stop CHEMTRAILS. Contrails do not act this way, especially on an 80 degree day! Condensation trails DO NOT start and stop so abruptly. SPRAYERS do though. I use sprayers at work most often.
Also notice the time lapse pics of CHEMTRAILS. Normal condensation trails do not last for minutes and hours! Eventually creating a chemical cloud.

Funny , when you think about it. Civilians know more about the skies then ex-Air Force folks.
Strange times we live in.

Thanks Dako for the evidence. You are my favorite chemtrail chaser now. =oP

These pics were taken in Canfield OHIO.
Attached Thumbnails
Chemtrails above Youngstown Ohio-startstop.jpg   Chemtrails above Youngstown Ohio-startstop2.jpg   Chemtrails above Youngstown Ohio-timelapse.jpg   Chemtrails above Youngstown Ohio-timelapse2.jpg  

Last edited by Kromm Farenborn; 05-29-2007 at 05:54 PM..

Old 05-29-2007, 06:07 PM

Default And, Crew Chief is right about 1 thing...

"There is NO way the government could hide covert operations such as 9/11"

...you are right Crew Chief , they have done a horrible job hiding it. The evidence is overwhelming that 911 was an inside job.

9-11 Was An Inside Job - A Call To True Patriots

...do your country a favor. GOOGLE 911 TRUTH.

or...stay blind...

Old 06-03-2007, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromm Farenborn View Post
"There is NO way the government could hide covert operations such as 9/11"

...you are right Crew Chief , they have done a horrible job hiding it. The evidence is overwhelming that 911 was an inside job.

9-11 Was An Inside Job - A Call To True Patriots

...do your country a favor. GOOGLE 911 TRUTH.

or...stay blind...
Kromm, maybe it's not a fair thing to say since I don't know you. But you really oughta get out more... Maybe I'm not always pleased with what our elected and appointed officials always do. But one thing I will NEVER doubt is that the men and women who serve this great nation, whether in the military, law enforcement or civil service are the most honorable and dedicated people anywhere. There is NO WAY you could find enough people to carry out any of these hair-brained conspiracy theories that surface on the internet and anywhere else the small-minded congregate. Especially in this day and age of 24-hour instant news reporting. And EVERY one of the supposed "fact the conspiracy theorists have come up with has been refuted by experst with FAR more expertise than I'll ever have. C'mon, use some common sense...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio