U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 12:02 AM

652 posts, read 1,162,676 times

Advertisements

Crew, could you use some of that expertise to refute these chemtrails out of the skies, as they are especially heavy this week - thanks a lot.
Rate this post positively

Old 06-05-2007, 09:16 AM

6,351 posts, read 20,322,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlvs2run View Post
Crew, could you use some of that expertise to refute these chemtrails out of the skies, as they are especially heavy this week - thanks a lot.
How 'bout "harmless condensation"? Look it up some place credible besides one of those web sites for whack jobs...

Old 06-05-2007, 03:57 PM

47 posts, read 177,566 times
Unfortunately Crew Chief is an example of too many Americans. Too many refuse to believe the truth of these matters. So they ridicule those of us who do know the truth. These nay-sayers never support their arguments with factual debate. This is because they do not have facts on their side. So instead they resort to name calling and attacking the messenger, rather then debate the facts. Crew Chief illustrates this point for me quite nicely.

Once again, I would point out that Crew Chief never even attempts to refute one single claim or piece of visual evidence. NONE of those who have called us names for being concerned about chemical trails, and there have been alot of them on these forums, have refuted a single piece of evidence.

For gods sake, Crew Chief still thinks that the movie called THE NEWS he watches on his T.V. every night is true! LMAO @ 19 hi-jackers with box cutters getting NORAD to stand down. I wonder how the 19 hijackers got WTC7 to fall into its own footprint at free-fall speed without hitting it with a plane! I also wonder how the 19 hijackers managed to wire the twin towers with explosives to get them to fall in 10 seconds each. Amazing these hijackers pulled this off, being that no steel frame structure in the HISTORY OF MAN has ever collapsed due to fires or planes hitting them. Talk about a conspiracy theory! Common sense? PLEASE!

There are literally hundreds of pieces of evidence that prove beyond a reasonable doubt that 911 was an inside job!

It saddens me to know that far too many Americans will refuse any effort to wake them up, until it is too late. This is only allowing the criminal regime in our goverment to continue this madness. Chemtrails are only a small part of this madness.

I would also ask the moderators to allow this thread to continue, even though it seems to be heading off topic. Chemtrails are real, and they are part of the nefarious plan of the exact same criminals that are responsible for the crimes of 911. The 2 go hand in hand. I can prove it.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Also...

...here is another excellent site with tons of evidence and healthy debate about chemical trails. Notice the header picture on the top. This is NOT harmless condensation!

Chemtrail Central
Attached Thumbnails
Chemtrails above Youngstown Ohio-mid_brain_washing_at_it_s_fimest.jpg  

Old 06-05-2007, 05:42 PM

15 posts, read 44,453 times
Default Did U even look????

Crew, did you even bother to look at the pics?
//www.city-data.com/forum/attac...-timelapse.jpg
//www.city-data.com/forum/attac...timelapse2.jpg

These are the same strips of "Harmless condensation" taken on an 80 degree day, 10 minutes apart! Your going to tell me "harmless condensation" lasts that long??? I watched other planes leaving behind "harmless condensation" which quickly dissipates within seconds on the days I took these pics.

I was a "Non-believer" at first. I used to argue with Kromm, and I still do at times on some things. All the evidence I needed was there before my eyes!! All I had to do was look up and pay attention! I noticed the difference between one plane leaving behind a small dissipating trail and planes leaving behind a trail across the entire sky lasting for an about an hour or so depending on the wind that get "thicker" as time passes.

Please comment on the evidence we've provided?

Old 06-06-2007, 12:10 PM

2,179 posts, read 6,933,770 times
kromm,
911 an inside job....yeah you and Rosie lol what is the govt putting in the air...a chemical that makes people paranoid? lol "the steel melted said Rosie lol steel doesn't melt said Rosie lol harhar har... steel must grow on trees
contrails are con trails ! go after the govt wasting our taxes not con trails be useful!

Old 06-06-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Wasting our taxes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htlong View Post
kromm,
go after the govt wasting our taxes not con trails be useful!

How much of our tax dollars do you think it takes to make something like this ...http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/kanucks...07001401UT.jpg?? Now go ahead and tell me that's all "normal Condensation" caused by commercial airlines. Tell me which airports all those trails are arriving and departing from.

I don't know exactly what they're spraying or why, but they're spraying something!! The fact that they deny it's happening when we can clearly see (If we open our eyes) it, has me a little worried.

Old 06-06-2007, 07:39 PM

Or how about this?????? http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/kanucks...1630oregon.jpg

Old 06-06-2007, 08:24 PM

Default This feels like a battle of wits with a mob of unarmed Americans

ht? seriously? is that all you got? what an incredibly weak response.

...and who mentioned anything about Rosie? The simple fact that YOU mentioned Rosie in response to FACTS, proves to me beyond a reasonable doubt where you get your so-called 'news' from. Probably from Bill Oreilly , or Shawn Hannity. Faux news, lmao, fair and balanced. The complicit, corporate media employ lying attack dogs like them to spread dis-information and sling mud. And your buying into it, aren't you?

Lame!

Please notice the satellite pictures Dako has pointed too. Only certain parts of the sky are filled with many straight lines. Other parts clear, or natural cloud. Many satellite photos of this nature, will often show only populated areas with the chemical grid being sprayed. These are NOT pictures of normal jet flight patterns OR harmless contrails. These are pictures of a deliberate spray grid over certain areas. NORMAL FLIGHTS SIMPLY DO NOT LEAVE PATTERNS IN THE SKY LIKE THIS.
Here are some pictures of what these chemtrail grids look like from our perspective.
Attached Thumbnails
Chemtrails above Youngstown Ohio-chemtrails_grid.jpg   Chemtrails above Youngstown Ohio-portland2003-grid.gif   Chemtrails above Youngstown Ohio-santafe1999nov30grid.jpg  

Old 06-06-2007, 08:32 PM

Default Wtf?

"... steel must grow on trees
contrails are con trails ! "

WHAT?
Can someone please decipher this sentence for me.
I feel like i just got smacked with a stupid stick.
Seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio