U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 04:18 AM

2,179 posts, read 6,933,770 times

Advertisements

your post affirm the stupid stick theory, a contrail is a contrail, a chemtrail is something you have decided the govt is doing what? poisoning you? do you feel ill? lol a contrail is a contrail...stand on a chair for life is passing you way over your head!....worry about something that matters..if these contrails contain chemicals what bad effects does it produce in you other than a parnoid personality!
Rate this post positively

Old 06-07-2007, 08:12 PM

47 posts, read 177,555 times
Default "Knowledge Is Power"

An informed citizen is freedom's best friend and a controlled citizen is our worst enemy! Deliberately remaining ignorant about what is happening to your country will make you a controlled citizen. Why do you insist on being an enemy of freedom ht?

Old 06-07-2007, 08:37 PM

47 posts, read 177,555 times
Default Air Force document showing their plans to rule the weather

WEATHER AS A FORCE MULTIPLIER: OWNING THE WEATHER IN 2025
MILITARY APPLICATIONS OF WEATHER MODIFICATION

Airforce University | December 16, 2001

...here is the link to examine the entire report.

WEATHER AS A FORCE MULTIPLIER: OWNING THE WEATHER IN 2025

Perhaps, chemtrails are a key part of modifying the weather? Perhaps, chemtrails are the development of new war technologies, like this USAF doc shows. Ask yourself, why are they spraying YOU? People are always joking about how crazy our weather is now-a-days.

Maybe this is no joke.

Old 06-08-2007, 03:20 PM

Perhaps, chemtrails are a key part of modifying the weather? Perhaps, chemtrails are the development of new war technologies, like this USAF doc shows. Ask yourself, why are they spraying YOU? People are always joking about how crazy our weather is now-a-days.

perhaps paris hilton will do e entire 45 days....perhaps perhaps..... perhaps if your aunt has a beard perhaps it really your uncle!

Old 06-08-2007, 04:22 PM

15 posts, read 44,453 times
Soooooo, Uh, No comment on the pictures huh??? Just going to poke fun at the people that are trying help raise awareness???? I could care less if you believe it or not! I guess you have nothing better to do than take lame shots at those you perceive as "less than" to make yourself feel better about your own life!! Picked on in school much??

Pathetic.

Look if you (anyone) don't believe what we're trying to show you, that's fine.
Go comment on another thread. You won't be missed.
I'm looking for intelligent discussions on the subject. Show me something, anything that might possibly sway me from my beliefs and we'll talk about it.

Enough of this "HA HA, your a paranoid weirdo......." crap! most of us are adults here, Why not act like it?

Old 06-08-2007, 07:02 PM

I'm looking for intelligent discussions on the subject. Show me something, anything that might possibly sway me from my beliefs and we'll talk about it.

the sky is falling!! just what ill effects do you have from the contrails?

Old 06-08-2007, 09:28 PM

6,351 posts, read 20,322,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dako View Post
Soooooo, Uh, No comment on the pictures huh??? Just going to poke fun at the people that are trying help raise awareness???? I could care less if you believe it or not! I guess you have nothing better to do than take lame shots at those you perceive as "less than" to make yourself feel better about your own life!! Picked on in school much??

Pathetic.

Look if you (anyone) don't believe what we're trying to show you, that's fine.
Go comment on another thread. You won't be missed.

Enough of this "HA HA, your a paranoid weirdo......." crap! most of us are adults here, Why not act like it?
Thanks, Dako! That sums it up for me. And, with that, I will no longer look at this thread...

Old 06-08-2007, 10:36 PM

15 posts, read 44,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htlong View Post
the sky is falling!! just what ill effects do you have from the contrails?
I never said I was suffering any ill effects. I don't know what they are spraying, for all I know they're releasing Rabbit fur into the atmosphere. But It's obvious to me they are spraying/releasing something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew Chief View Post
Thanks, Dako! That sums it up for me. And, with that, I will no longer look at this thread...
OK *(Multiple Indifferent Smilies)*

Old 06-08-2007, 11:29 PM

Location: Milky Way Galaxy,Earth,Northern Hemisphere,North America,USA,Pennsyltucky
795 posts, read 2,656,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dako View Post
But It's obvious to me they are spraying/releasing something.
Yes, they are releasing something.
They're releasing vaporized Hydrohydroxic acid.

It's best you not be underneath when they're spraying it. Don't let it get on your clothing.

blessings, Shen

Old 06-08-2007, 11:51 PM

Location: Milky Way Galaxy,Earth,Northern Hemisphere,North America,USA,Pennsyltucky
795 posts, read 2,656,972 times
Too many deaths have already happened, that I MUST help sound the warning to this dangerous chemical!!

Just last month, a perfectly healthy 43 year old man was killed by massive exposure to this chemical in Moraine State Park!!

A perfectly healthy 57 year old flyfisherman was killed by massive exposure while out in the open.

Entire populations of towns have been wiped out!!

Why do not more people hear about this and sound the alarm????

I weep for the ignorant, but we must educate them.

blessings, Shen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio