U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 07:44 AM

47 posts, read 177,647 times

Advertisements

WARNING @ Youngstown Ohio region!
Look at what they have done to our clear sky today! Go out side and look up! This is insane! I am going to the Vienna air base and lodging a complaint!
My camera should be arriving in a few days. I will be posting pictures of this chemtrail madness above our heads. My daughter has to breath this air, and it is being poisoned. ALL of the hazy cloud cover above this area is man- made , it is 9:30 am March 29 2007. Strips of cloudy spray covering our otherwise clear sky.

If you still do not know what a chemtrail is...

http://www.chemtrails911.com/index.htm
Rate this post positively

Old 03-29-2007, 09:46 AM

2,179 posts, read 6,939,948 times
maybe it is a chemical sprayed to make citizens vote in huge tax increases ....meeps meeps they come from france meeps!

Old 03-29-2007, 05:01 PM

htlong...didnt you see the trails? They stopped spraying around noon.
They dont spray on cloudless days I noticed

Old 03-30-2007, 04:39 PM

March 30th 2007.
I painted outside today! I am a self employed painter.

I watched the sky all day long. I was in Poland Ohio. I watched chemtrails being sprayed all day long in the sky above me. I even got the carpenters out there looking up... we saw a jet spewing out cloudy like material, and a jet HIGHER in altitude almost next to the chemtrail spraying jet, leaving a normal contrail. It was amazing. The normal contrail at HIGHER altitude disappeared seconds after it appeared. The lower altitude chemtrail slowly became a hazy, unnatural looking cloud after about an hour of floating about up there.

I ordered a camera, and will be providing pictures of this activity, with hopefully time stamps. Time stamps will allow me to show you (the reader) how these fake clouds are made from jets spraying.

Did anyone else reading this notice these man made clouds today?

http://www.chemtrails911.com/index.htm

Old 03-30-2007, 11:08 PM

Chemtrails? what is this nut talking about? Please, 5 minutes of your time. Watch this. This is important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbmZuyuYy1w

Old 03-30-2007, 11:11 PM

1,229 posts, read 3,268,373 times
Actually, I find this rather interesting, and he or she is obviously worried bout their childs lungs and having an ill child myself who suffers from bad, I can't help to feel sorry for him...I do not know if this is true or not but it is really mean to go around calling someone a nut, Kromm

Old 03-30-2007, 11:35 PM

1,020 posts, read 3,192,944 times
I dont understand. Even if there were a conspiracy, what would the motive be and what would they be releasing? Ive given thought to and and tried to put myself in the conspirators shoes and I cant think of anything useful by doing this. I mean obviously people arent dying rapidly from this. Its unusual many peple are seeing this all over the US. Plus Art Bell was one of the people who keep bringing this up along with Jeff rense. I think both of them are fonies. Now I do believe that the US is working on manipulating weather. We need more information to make more informed descisions about these things. Also while im not pen to talking about aliens, I am open to talking about a secret conspiracy abroad. Not only in the US. I see people in other countries are having the sasme thoughts regulary. Anyway I dont think Hurricane Katrina could be caused. That doesnt mean it could not be intensified and motivated to make lanfall in a certain location. I think herding weather fronts and intensifying weather woul be very possible. One of my initial thoughts with Hurricane Katrina was that hot gases seeping up through the surface of the gulf basic could have intensified it. I seen a map of a TOn of oil drilling rigs in the gulf of Mexico. Wouldnt that drilling cause gases and heat to be seaping up to make the water hotter than normal? Im not saying oil companies did it. But there is potential to release a ton of hot gases by drilling into the ocean floor. Bottomline on that is the levies should have been built better if they knew this would happen someday. Bush should not have been on vacation when everyone had atleast five days warning. Response teams should have been waiting as close by and ready to go asap. I sat and told my wife for five days straight this thing is a monster and its going to cause massive destruction.

Last edited by the_pines; 03-31-2007 at 12:00 AM..

Old 03-31-2007, 08:08 AM

"what is this nut talking about?"...

I was jokingly referring to myself. Knowing that this all may sound crazy and too hard to believe.

Old 03-31-2007, 08:45 PM

Please watch this...and tell me these are normal air vapors and condensation. Or are these chemical clouds?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NbqZy-8FGg

Last edited by Kromm Farenborn; 03-31-2007 at 09:16 PM..

Old 04-01-2007, 04:42 PM

They took Sunday off! Yay! no spraying today! i see blue skies over Girard Ohio.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio