Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 06:04 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,254,198 times

Advertisements

I am starting to think this is just a troll thread...

Old 05-06-2013, 06:05 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,019 times
I think we all see you for what you really are, a troll.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
I am starting to think this is just a troll thread...
Yes it is.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:06 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,224,517 times
30 year old presumably single very homophobic PERSONAL TRAINER. Spends his days with sweaty men and is very worried about being perceived as a real man.

That just screams what my gay friends call a " two beer *****". He may well find it really, really hard to avoid gays for a very particular reason.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:11 PM

82 posts, read 111,830 times
No, I'm stating facts sir. You are hating on me because I have attacked your people. It's all really very simple. and FYI, Osama is not my friend. Do you have tea with Mussolini? Stop trying to shift the paradigm because I used your own example against you.

You'll have to do better than that when you heckle someone with a brain and an articulate pen.

MLK was a great man and I have always admired him. But sadly, unlike the liberals I speak of, he was -inclusive-, not ignorantly exclusive of all those who did not conform to his laser beam, uncompromising world view on same-gender sex and environmental elitism and snobbery.

The very people you defend are the very antithesis of everything you're trying to postulate. You either have never been to LA or SF, or you really truly believe you can somehow justify these warped, radical snooty brats and their holier than thou pretentiousness.

You are ..are...are trolling.

Case in point:

-calling out out he mods to bust me? Joke. Typical liberal whistle-blower. Do you see me running like a sniveling mess to the mods saying this here war vet is waving his grenade at me and degrading my character repeatedly? No. Stark difference between the liberals and the others.

And NO ONE mentioned jews, or blacks, so conversely, why don't YOU stop TRYING to lump ME into someone who discriminates on skin color or religion. Pathetic.

The gays in SF and specifically LA have -repeatedly- discriminated on the straight normals like myself, and I have witnessed this countless times around Hollywood and the area. They have the majority, and unless you join their cause, you are a marked man. Believe you me.

So go on, keep calling out to he moderator. Keep tattling..hahaha..childish? A war veteran who can't even fight his own battles.

I have made broad sweeping statements, yes, but point of fact: they are TRUE in most major cities. And conservatives are getting out-muscled high and low on the west coast and OKC is one of the last bastions of the traditionalism I seek. That's all true. So keep on talking. Because while I'm hearing you, I'm not listening. It's a shame you defend the most gutless, close-minded, rudest, snobbiest people I have ever come across in my travels, but go on. The liberals in LA and SF are just plain old a$$holes for lack of a better term. They are. That's the truth. And most ANYONE who is not from Cali and is not progressive will tell you the same. So since this is now your mission to keep at me, " have a ball baby! "

Old 05-06-2013, 06:12 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,254,198 times
Did I mention yet the band All Time Low is known for their homoeroticism? Just google them.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
This is what you posted on another one of your rants. Very Masculine Type Sick Of Frou-Frou Hipster Cities - What City Best to Relocate For the Manly Man?
"Oh yea, I'm white, 30, and have had all types of friends growing up in a the very diverse State of NJ."

Now THAT's trolling at it's finest. What a pathetic welp you are.

Yes, that's true I have, and I had gay friends. Only a few, but I did. And the libs respected others opinions over there and weren't jerkass zealots on the west coast.

So what's your point troll? You pathetic waste. Keep digging.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
30 year old presumably single very homophobic PERSONAL TRAINER. Spends his days with sweaty men and is very worried about being perceived as a real man.

That just screams what my gay friends call a " two beer *****". He may well find it really, really hard to avoid gays for a very particular reason.

Another sad, and dated tactic to try and call out someone who is not pro-gay a homophobe or a closet gay.

What a pathetic, used up angle man. Sorry to inform you, but my issue is not specifically with the gay preference of a man, it's with the way they present themselves and manipulate the system through reverse-discrimination.

It's just plain old slimy really..

Ironically not dissimilar to the slimy nature of your post.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:16 PM

Now where did I put that troll spray??? Oh there it is!

Old 05-06-2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Did I mention yet the band All Time Low is known for their homoeroticism? Just google them.

Did I mention yet, that this was a random name I picked up because I thought the title of the band is original?

Yes I did somewhere. Keep digging you ugly little troll, you'll find it..LOL.

-shakes head-

Unlike most trolls on this thread want everyone to think, I'm not a homophobe, and thus I wouldnt shy away from a name just because it has a distinct ring to it.

Duh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City