Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 01:11 AM

66 posts, read 61,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamayev View Post
Which car rental service is the cheapest for new arrivals?
Most of the time if you rent away from the airport the price is cheaper because of added taxes. Enterprise and Budget are the only companies I know of that rent away from the airport.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2017, 01:52 PM

34 posts, read 29,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckinusa View Post
Most of the time if you rent away from the airport the price is cheaper because of added taxes. Enterprise and Budget are the only companies I know of that rent away from the airport.
Great, thanks for valuable information.Better to get away from airport, and in place, is there any difference to order from internet or to get it in place? I meant the prices change due to ordering beforehand?

Old 05-16-2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Great, thanks for valuable information.Better to get away from airport, and in place, is there any difference to order from internet or to get it in place? I meant the prices change due to ordering beforehand?
I'm guessing if you order online that will be the best price. I assume if you rent with short notice it will be more costly. I haven't rented a vehicle in a long time. You could try turo.com too. It is a ride sharing rental service. Might save some money there, but not sure.

Old 05-17-2017, 12:25 AM

I will check thanks for information.

Old 05-30-2017, 03:39 PM

Guys, can i have insurance without having a vehicle?
Because i checked if i rent a car by not having insurance it cost me $50-60 per day, but if i will be able to be insured daily rental will be only 15-20 per day. What do you think about it? Do you know anyone or any good local agent which can help me on it?

Old 06-02-2017, 05:56 AM

24,514 posts, read 10,846,327 times
Quote:
Guys, can i have insurance without having a vehicle?
Because i checked if i rent a car by not having insurance it cost me $50-60 per day, but if i will be able to be insured daily rental will be only 15-20 per day. What do you think about it? Do you know anyone or any good local agent which can help me on it?
You cannot I sure something you do not have. The VIN vehicle identification number is part of your policy.

Old 06-04-2017, 05:52 AM

I rent with a credit card that provides the insurance on rentals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City