Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2009, 05:43 PM

1 posts, read 3,968 times

Advertisements

Hello!!! We are trying to have our wedding and reception at the same place on November 7th. We have looked at a couple of chapels and golf courses, but no luck. We would like to have something unique and different from most weddings. We would like to have a wedding out side with lights hanging from trees and tents, but all city and state parks will not let you have alcohol. We also have heard of people having the wedding and reception on the top of a building downtown, but I can't find out any information? Please any suggestions will help so much. Thank you in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2009, 03:05 PM

64 posts, read 291,079 times
Are you SURE you want to have an outside wedding in November? That just seems really risky, what with Oklahoma weather being what it is..
Anyhow, the rooftop thing did make me think of the Oklahoma Museum of Art. I know they do cocktails on the rooftop. Looking at their website, they do facility rentals and catering.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:23 PM

2 posts, read 6,224 times
Did you ever find other locations? I am interested in the same thing and it's SO tough to find in OKC area! I did look into OKC museum rooftop already. I love it but am still looking.

Old 04-24-2010, 08:10 AM

3 posts, read 7,506 times
Default November Wedding

I, too am looking for a cool outdoor facility in downtown OKC. Any ideas so far? Thank you

Old 06-21-2010, 12:51 PM

3 posts, read 48,416 times
I'm in the same boat as you...I'm trying to find a unique place. Have you looked at the Chesapeake Boathouse? It looks contemporary and pretty. Or Tres Suenos? Its in Luther and you have to take a dirt road to get to it, but they have lights on their trees and it is beyond gorgeous. The rooftop idea is really cool, but the OKC museum of art has so many restrictions (mostly weather related).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City