Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2008, 06:44 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
I was half tempted to go back to the OHIO thread, Just Shoot Me First .
Hey! Popeye,
I just got home from work. so I wasn't on here all day.

Where was you yesterday?

http://bestsmileys.com/shooting1/12.gif (broken link)

Old 05-20-2008, 06:48 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,141,847 times
Oh well, you know what they say, "PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT" Jethro.
Sorry folks, I just had to say that to our buddy MK .

Gotta go, gotta get be up at 5am before the chickens "No pun intended GC", and be on the road by 5:30am to get to work running asphalt, 12 to 14 hr days suck. Good Night Gracie.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:50 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,828,935 times
Quote:
I was half tempted to go back to the OHIO thread, Just Shoot Me First .
SHHH! Peggy's packin heat these days didn't you hear??

Quote:

Gotta go, gotta get be up at 5am before the chickens "No pun intended GC", and be on the road by 5:30am to get to work running asphalt, 12 to 14 hr days suck. Good Night Gracie.
Night George. Give our Bets a *HUG*...

Old 05-20-2008, 06:52 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times
Quote:

http://bestsmileys.com/goodbye/4.gif (broken link)

Old 05-20-2008, 07:08 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,536,080 times
Quote:

Join the club. I was up at 5 today also. To save gas, I have began to ride-share the commute to work. And now am working 4/10 hour days. The gas crunch is finally beginning to take affect.

I filled up three times last week at $46 - $48 bucks each time. Good luck to all the job searchers. See all the fun you're missing out on?

Old 05-20-2008, 07:37 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,828,935 times
*Rant On*

Arghh! Why in the world did I take 499 pictures on our trip to OKC??? I've been working on them for TWO days now!

Have I mentioned that I am once again totally LIVID with DRH? My poor Step-Mom fell off of her horse last week so Dad took her to the ER. They did X-rays and told her it was a "small" lengthwise break...put it in a Splint and got her an appt. with an Ortho in Lawton on MONDAY. (Ins. reasons why they didn't cast it, Thank-God for that much!! )

So she gets to the Ortho yesterday to find out her Wrist is SHATTERED! She has to have surgery to put in Pins and repair it!

When we moved here we heard snarky comments from people about DRH being a "great place to go die"... but I will always give a chance, and try not to judge. Those people were right... DRH is downright scary. We are done with them, even if it means having to call an ambulance and go to Lawton.

The last time I took the Hubby in with a severe asthma attack, they gave him minimal care... x-rayed his lungs and said he "looked fine" and sent him home. His lips and nailbeds were still BLUE... I kept him up all night doing breathing treatments and got him into our Dr. on Monday... he had Pneumonia in addition to his asthma!

2 weeks later (yes 2 WEEKS) DRH calls to let us know that the radiologist had looked at his X-rays and let us know he had pneumonia... I can't repeat the rest of THAT conversation... http://bestsmileys.com/angry2/10.gif (broken link)

It may well be a "State of the Art" facility, but their "art" is downright UGLY.

Ok... I'm done.

*Rant Off*

Old 05-20-2008, 08:23 PM

3,238 posts, read 8,789,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
*Rant On*

Arghh! Why in the world did I take 499 pictures on our trip to OKC??? I've been working on them for TWO days now!

Have I mentioned that I am once again totally LIVID with DRH? My poor Step-Mom fell off of her horse last week so Dad took her to the ER. They did X-rays and told her it was a "small" lengthwise break...put it in a Splint and got her an appt. with an Ortho in Lawton on MONDAY. (Ins. reasons why they didn't cast it, Thank-God for that much!! )

So she gets to the Ortho yesterday to find out her Wrist is SHATTERED! She has to have surgery to put in Pins and repair it!

When we moved here we heard snarky comments from people about DRH being a "great place to go die"... but I will always give a chance, and try not to judge. Those people were right... DRH is downright scary. We are done with them, even if it means having to call an ambulance and go to Lawton.

The last time I took the Hubby in with a severe asthma attack, they gave him minimal care... x-rayed his lungs and said he "looked fine" and sent him home. His lips and nailbeds were still BLUE... I kept him up all night doing breathing treatments and got him into our Dr. on Monday... he had Pneumonia in addition to his asthma!

2 weeks later (yes 2 WEEKS) DRH calls to let us know that the radiologist had looked at his X-rays and let us know he had pneumonia... I can't repeat the rest of THAT conversation... http://bestsmileys.com/angry2/10.gif (broken link)

It may well be a "State of the Art" facility, but their "art" is downright UGLY.

Ok... I'm done.

*Rant Off*
Isn't there some type of government control agency that you can report these incidents to?

Old 05-21-2008, 04:45 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,536,080 times
Quote:
"No pun intended GC"
Who is GC? Is that some sort of pet name you have for someone here on CDF? What does it stand for, good cornflakes? gastric colostomy?

LR, how can you take 499 pics on one trip? You must've had that camera taped to your eye or you must've saw something AWFULLY interesting.... what'dja do, stop by the ladies club and hoist a few?

Old 05-21-2008, 04:54 AM

432 posts, read 669,255 times
Quote:

I'll have to join the same club. I'm getting a transit pass through my job, and I'll have to catch a bus @ 5:30am

Old 05-21-2008, 05:47 AM

1,989 posts, read 4,402,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Hey! Popeye,
I just got home from work. so I wasn't on here all day.

Where was you yesterday?

http://bestsmileys.com/shooting1/12.gif (broken link)
Popeye????
I like that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma