Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2009, 07:45 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,061,158 times

Advertisements

Good Evening Karibear!

Old 03-11-2009, 07:54 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,828,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
Sounds great Colleeng, we're looking a leaving on the morning of the 19th and being back home around the 26th. More that likely we'll be driving my truck, that way Bjb123 can hit a few antique shop for her e-bay sales and I can keep an eye out for a nice cheap canoe. We'll let you know if there are any changes, but I don't forsee any at this point.

Chow all,
Ack!! No!!! The State is a mess! We haven't had any rain yet so everything is still all brown, and we are having a cold snap which has blown all the blossoms off the Bradford pear trees! We look horrible!

Great news!! we WILL get together for Dinner or whatever. (Barring any unforseen acts of God... ) You have my email... let me know your schedule! Duncan has some great Antique shops downtown... B will have a blast.

Old 03-11-2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
Ack!! No!!! The State is a mess! We haven't had any rain yet so everything is still all brown, and we are having a cold snap which has blown all the blossoms off the Bradford pear trees! We look horrible!

Great news!! we WILL get together for Dinner or whatever. (Barring any unforseen acts of God... ) You have my email... let me know your schedule! Duncan has some great Antique shops downtown... B will have a blast.

We are SATURATED with rain up here!! received 1.4 inches of rain lastnight. on top of receiving more than 6 inches of rain since 1/1

Old 03-11-2009, 08:04 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times
Are you talking about the Antique shops on Main?

Quote:

Old 03-11-2009, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
We are SATURATED with rain up here!! received 1.4 inches of rain lastnight. on top of receiving more than 6 inches of rain since 1/1
Hiya gdude! http://bestsmileys.com/waving/5.gif (broken link) Welcome to OK! Any chance you could send a little rain our way? Last week we had temps in the 90's and this week we are looking at snow/ice and freezing temps. Springtime in OK is NEVER boring!

Old 03-11-2009, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Are you talking about the Antique shops on Main?
Yeah... We like to wander down Main every once in awhile to see what is new. I will make sure you know if/when Seabee and B visit and we can all meet OK??

Old 03-11-2009, 08:17 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times
Quote:
Yeah... We like to wander down Main every once in awhile to see what is new. I will make sure you know if/when Seabee and B visit and we can all meet OK??
OK.......that sounds fine.

Old 03-11-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Hiya gdude! Welcome to OK! Any chance you could send a little rain our way? Last week we had temps in the 90's and this week we are looking at snow/ice and freezing temps. Springtime in OK is NEVER boring!

I havent seen 90 degree temps in more than a year. Up here in Indiana it rarely will exceed 85 degrees. sure how much rain do you want?? We are to expecting snow and freezing temps. (although most people up here are hard wired and like cold temps!! I know that sounds crazy but its true!)

Old 03-11-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Whaddya think? Chinese Buffet or the new Italian Place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
I havent seen 90 degree temps in more than a year. Up here in Indiana it rarely will exceed 85 degrees. sure how much rain do you want?? We are to expecting snow and freezing temps. (although most people up here are hard wired and like cold temps!! I know that sounds crazy but its true!)
We only need 2 or 3 inches to make everything pretty and green. OK is well known for extreme temp changes in the springtime, but this year is weird even for us! This winter has been mostly jackets and shorts...at the same time!

Old 03-11-2009, 08:35 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,141,847 times
Quote:

Quote:
You guys should look at Ohio,, way to much rain, cold, brown and the state bird is going to be changed to the (Flying garbage Bird). It has lots of different colors and come in many shapes and it usually falls of the garbage trucks as they pass by. They say that northern Ohio holds the record for the least amount of sunshine than any other state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma