Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2008, 08:00 PM

2 posts, read 11,307 times

Advertisements

I am looking for some property in the Eufaula Lake, OK area. I would like something that is reasonably priced, nothing fancy, even a fix-r-up-r. Thanks for your time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2008, 10:42 PM

3,160 posts, read 10,617,212 times
Try looking on realtor.com. I looked and there were quite a few reasonably priced homes for sale.

REALTOR.com - Real Estate Listings & Homes For Sale

Old 04-13-2008, 03:59 PM

1 posts, read 5,870 times
Default Have property 1/4 from dam site south

My aunt is wanting to sell her property and buy a house in stigler due to my uncles poor health.

She has 5 level and cleared lots, each approx. 175 by 50 sq ft.
Her older 2 bd-1 1/2 bth mobile home sits on the 1st lot, her "back yard" is made up by the other 4 lots. They just cant keep up with it all anymore...lol

The property has city electric and water, propane for heat and cooking but can be converted over to the city lines natural gas if one prefers.

The property sits right off of hwy 71, its about half a mile from Eufaula Dam and the dam site south camping grounds. Fishing below the dam is awesome and boating on the lake is even better, not to mention the offroading recreation area that is also below the dam, its all practically at her front door. I know cause I have taken advantage of it for years, and its an enjoyable walk :-)

You have the best of both worlds since its located right by the dam, approx. 8 miles west of porum,okla. and 6 miles north of enterprise,okla.

If someone wanted to, the potential for profit is definately there, as there is a lack of lodging and RV hook up's in that particular area. Someone could live on 1 lot and make money off the other 4 by at least installing utility hooks ups for RV's to serve the summer vacationer, boaters/fishermen etc. as well as those who come to the area for hunting season.

My aunt is asking 40,000 or best offer. She needs enough to buy a small house in town.

There is also a bait shop/gas station that sits right on hwy71, just a stones throw from her property that is in desperate need of an owner, it would probably go pretty cheap too. I think it was closed due to back taxes or something. I know for a fact that the bait shop alone is sorely missed by the area residents as well as seasonal visitors alike.

And RV hook ups in that particular area (due to it being so close to the dam and the offroad recreation area as well as the lake boating facilities at dam site south camp grounds) are in great demand.

Old 04-21-2008, 12:07 AM

2 posts, read 14,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe milam View Post
I am looking for some property in the Eufaula Lake, OK area. I would like something that is reasonably priced, nothing fancy, even a fix-r-up-r. Thanks for your time.
If you want small lake lots, I have 2 joined near the front of Piney Creek addition, and 2 ( joined) deeper into the addition ( hilltop that will overlook the lake from the 2nd floor loft)...........I'm ready to sell.........make me an offer. Liz

Old 06-17-2010, 06:57 PM

1 posts, read 3,799 times
Do you still have these available you can email me at wilmaowens21@yahoo.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma