Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 02:13 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,975,128 times

Advertisements

Someone told me you left the computer on while you were cleaning the keyboard ................. when you got done, something Beeped .......... and you received an Online Degree from the University of Phoenix!

Way to go, bro. Congratulations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2015, 07:03 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,435,548 times
It's true life isn't fair! I worked hard, studied, wrote papers and had to do this nearly FOUR years before OSU said I could have a degree. All Howest had to do is clean his keyboard? Bah HumBug!!!

Old 04-04-2015, 03:43 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,571,984 times
Default Dr. howest2008

I got a degree with my smart mouth and dumb brain......

goodpasture they said that i was outstanding in college........

outstanding in the hallway watching all of the girls walk by........

Last edited by Howest2008; 04-04-2015 at 04:01 AM..

Old 04-15-2015, 08:59 PM

Default I Was Outstanding In College..................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I got a degree with my smart mouth and dumb brain......

goodpasture they said that i was outstanding in college........

outstanding in the hallway watching all of the girls walk by........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNxVRJjP3Lw

There's goes Rubi3

Old 10-07-2015, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Someone told me you left the computer on while you were cleaning the keyboard ................. when you got done, something Beeped .......... and you received an Online Degree from the University of Phoenix!

Way to go, bro. Congratulations.
lol...... that was my wifey Goodpasture , got a sheep skin from Ashford University Sunday Oct 4th 2015.

Sheer Blood Sweat And Tears... Midnight Oil Burning to 4AM or 5AM with me doing a lot of proof reading it's a Miracle That She Got To Walk In That Commencement on the campus of San Diego State University lolllll as I'm no Brain Trust HeHeHeHe.....

Old 10-07-2015, 05:12 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,528,545 times
Quote:
lol...... that was my wifey Goodpasture , got a sheep skin from Ashford University Sunday Oct 4th 2015.

Sheer Blood Sweat And Tears... Midnight Oil Burning to 4AM or 5AM with me doing a lot of proof reading it's a Miracle That She Got To Walk In That Commencement on the campus of San Diego State University lolllll as I'm no Brain Trust HeHeHeHe.....
Tell your wife I said SHE RULES! I have soooo much respect for people who love go back to school or any venture that will better themselves. There was a thread on the education forum about being too old to go back to school. Some idiot thinks older people should not go back to college. I have always respected people who go back to school.

Is that your wife's son next to her in that pic?

Old 10-08-2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Tell your wife I said SHE RULES! I have soooo much respect for people who love go back to school or any venture that will better themselves. There was a thread on the education forum about being too old to go back to school. Some idiot thinks older people should not go back to college. I have always respected people who go back to school.

Is that your wife's son next to her in that pic?

_Redbird_ I stay young for these reasons below
1.GOD
2.Lovemaking
3.Exercise
4.Positive Attitude

Old 10-10-2015, 02:52 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,528,545 times
Quote:

_Redbird_ I stay young for these reasons below
1.GOD
2.Lovemaking
3.Exercise
4.Positive Attitude
And your wife?

She is beautiful!

Old 10-10-2015, 03:00 PM

37,094 posts, read 41,220,763 times
Quote:
And your wife?

She is beautiful!
Smart, too!

Old 10-13-2015, 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howest2008
_Redbird_ I stay young for these reasons
below
1.GOD
2.Lovemaking
3.Exercise
4.Positive Attitude
Quote:

Quote:
And your wife?
She is beautiful!
We both thank you for those kind words........_Redbird_

My wifey added 40 years to my life when she was in her 20's HeHeHeHeHe....you know what I mean ?

And my wifey took back 30 years in her 50's HaHaHaHa...... lollll.... get my drift ???

Well she METAMORPHOSIS every so often into what you see before you , when the wig comes on her head she's a lot new supernatural creation sort of like when Clark Kent duck into a phone booth...... lollllll

I love her for her Spunk and Spirit , she was a amputee at the age of 12 , right leg taken off 2 inches above the knee , I married her in her twenties " a one legged woman with more fire than other 2 leg
perfectly whole women " living life to the fullest just like people are supposed to.

I stood with her Fasting and Praying and Believing and Gutting it out One Minute , Hour, Day At A
Time ( as we together FOUGHT Through ) Three Months in the Critical Care Unit , and Intensive Care Unit at Kaiser Hospital , battling against Systematic Lupus which almost took her life each and every day.

I seen her pull through dialysis at a dialysis center after the loss of her kidney function , and
advance to the point to where both her and I did the DIALYSIS at our HOME ourselves. I witness
both of us coming out of a situation where she was so sick that I was giving her 24-25 Pills (2)
TIMES A DAY.

I stood with her as she received a KIDNEY TRANSPLANT at University of San Francisco Medical
Center , however this involved complications of removing about two foot of her intestines ....
which required her to be on STEROIDS for the remainer of her life , bringing about unfortunate
weight gain which is blocking her from getting back into her PROSTHESIS ... I have been pushing
her around in a wheel chair for the last 5 Years following her kidney transplant.....

That Gal of mine is a SUPERWOMAN , if she only learned how to Put Condoms On Her Outside Lovers
she would be Better Than Sliced Bread...... loolllllllll.......

Last edited by Howest2008; 10-13-2015 at 12:57 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma