Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 01:15 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,583,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
When people see me, they see a white guy. Although I have minority components in my heritage I fit in real well. But in looking at the riots in Baltimore, the protests in Missouri, I have to say that we, as a society, have not really progressed very much.

I am pretty proud of being an Okie. I swagger a bit when OU wins a national title. We have originated so many wonderful contributions to society....the Yield sign, the Shopping Cart, the Parking Meter. and the greatest of all, the Race Riot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdT8edPYQ7E
Just looked at the VIdeo Box and here's my .019999 cents.....

Tulsa , OK at one point in time was the California , Boston/Washington DC Promise Land and up North
Land of Milk and Honey.

People from all across America packed up cars , took trains and planes to somehow make it to Golden
Tulsa Oklahoma.

That will never happen again because African American have the ability to shop Caucasian/Asia/Latino
Venues and aren't force to only rely on AA Shopping Venues for all of theirs needs and wants.

As I finish my little Rant ( for the time being ) let me leave you with a SAYING that you probably heard
a " thousand times " I'm going to make you mad with large caps......" THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST AND
THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST.....Tulsa OK was first for African American and now it is considered dead last or at the very least bringing up the rear as far as a AA top Desination American cities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2015, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by RogueMom
Black lives matter, absolutely. All lives matter. But they also desperately need to strongly convey that message to the blacks that are taking other black lives. This seems to be a very "taboo" subject among black leaders. Easier to continue to always showcase and place the blame outside than to have to look within. Their cultural influences need to be addressed as well. Telling struggling people they are no one until they have a fancy smart phone, an Acura, and ridiculously expensive tennis shoes is not helping matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
African American can no more tell other AA who are murdering AA to stop it and act ((( Right ))) than I can talk to the man in the moon....that would be like Dem's and Repub's having any influences on each other. I look inside of this AA all of the time , and as a matter of fact any other AA who would allow me to get inside of theirs heads " And See That Violent Folks Will Be Violent " And " Peaceful Folks Will Be Peaceful".

America had it's chance with Dr. ML King and killed the Non - Violent Civil Rights Movement with the Violences of a Sniper Rifle remember those days when the FBI and CIA hounded Dr. ML King night and day , and AA had real character.....well those days are gone forever , and to a large extent RAP has replaced THE BLACK CHURCH as having the most influences sorry about the caps.......LOL
Hacker Repair......

Old 06-16-2015, 08:08 PM

Connecting the Tulsa Black Wall Street riots with the Baltimore Maryland riots , Battlecat and my
views on what she has to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixu4HpzXuxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ6XsBomIHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7mITMeI5PM

Now my take on what was said " I'm not going to kick a person that's already down on the floor " African-American
that riot or criminals no doubt about it but calling them black bastards is going to do as much good as walking through a fire with a stick of dynamite in theirs front pants pockets.African-American Caucasian-American , Chicano/Latino-American............. Asian-American shelter and get theirs family members off when they commit criminal acts " case in point " this happened to me in Tulsa Oklahoma , a rich white young man drove a car by me while I was riding a grand touring bicycle through south Tulsa minding my business and threw a wine bottle at my head , and had the misfortune of having a Middle Class Professional White Man who took down theirs license tag number and car make and model and got a description of the perp's who did the dastardly deed. My witness gave me and the police department his business card and stated that he was a witness to the crime. I jumped through
all of the hoops made all of appearances at the police department , at which time the TPD sent theirs paperwork
to the District Attorney...........Who sent me a one paragraph letter saying that he will not pursue the case against
this fine rich young white caucasian man who throw wine bottles at a innocent African-American Man.

Last edited by Howest2008; 06-16-2015 at 08:43 PM..

Old 08-13-2015, 05:57 PM

//www.city-data.com/forum/curre...timore-31.html

Go to post #302 more comment of howest2008 on another Black Life's Matter Thread......

Old 08-28-2015, 11:45 AM

11,535 posts, read 30,265,438 times
Default Sad

Bad things happen to good people, I guess I am lucky to have grown up in an old multi-cultural town where nonsense isn't tolerated very well. The white boy would have been arrested and charged with one of several classes of "Attempt to do..."

There is more than one reason mothers tell their children to wear a helmet when they ride their bicycle. Cyclists have no protection against an enraged driver filled with hate. The cops and SA who did nothing are as much of the problem as the are of the cure. Shame on them all! The South will never rise to its former glory as long as hate is taught at home, preached at church, and sanctioned by the schools.

If I were you I would find a different place to ride your bike and play.

Quote:
Connecting the Tulsa Black Wall Street riots with the Baltimore Maryland riots , Battlecat and my iews on what she has to say.

" I'm not going to kick a person that's already down on the floor " African-American that riot or criminals no doubt about it but calling them black bastards is going to do as much good as walking through a fire with a stick of dynamite in theirs front pants pockets.African-American Caucasian-American , Chicano/Latino-American............. Asian-American shelter and get theirs family members off when they commit criminal acts " case in point " this happened to me in Tulsa Oklahoma.

A rich white young man drove a car by me while I was riding a grand touring bicycle through south Tulsa minding my business and threw a wine bottle at my head , and had the misfortune of having a Middle Class Professional White Man who took down his license tag number and car make and model and got a description of the perp's who did the dastardly deed. My witness gave me and the police department his business card and stated that he was a witness to the crime. I jumped through all of the hoops made all of appearances at the police department , at which time the TPD sent theirs paperwork
to the District Attorney...........Who sent me a one paragraph letter saying that he will not pursue the case against
this fine rich young white caucasian man who throw wine bottles at a innocent African-American Man.

Last edited by linicx; 08-28-2015 at 11:53 AM..

Old 08-28-2015, 01:17 PM

Default Sad for them but not sad for me.....

Sad for them but not sad for me..... I never hold things against a person ( or ) race of people who has member(s) within that ( race ) that act out in a very negative fashion. And I do it all for my behalf ...... and not theirs because hate and negative feeling kills a whole lot better than a bullet.

Quote:
Linicx.....Bad things happen to good people, I guess I am lucky
Quote:
to have grown up in an old multi-cultural town where nonsense isn't tolerated very well. The white boy would have been arrested and charged with one of several classes of "Attempt to do..."

There is more than one reason mothers tell their children to wear a helmet when they ride their bicycle. Cyclists have no protection against an enraged driver filled with hate. The cops and SA who did nothing are as much of the problem as the are of the cure. Shame on them all! The South will never rise to its former glory as long as hate is taught at home, preached at church, and sanctioned by the schools.

If I were you I would find a different place to ride your bike and
play.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally
Posted by
Howest2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7mITMeI5PM

Connecting the Tulsa Black Wall Street riots with the Baltimore Maryland
riots , Battlecat and my views on what she has to say." I'm not going to
kick a person that's already down on the floor " African-American that riot or
criminals no doubt about it but calling them black bastards is going to do as
much good as walking through a fire with a stick of dynamite in theirs front
pants pockets.African-American Caucasian-American , Chicano/Latino-American............. Asian-American shelter and get theirs family members off when they commit criminal acts " case in point " this happened to me in Tulsa Oklahoma.

A rich white young man drove a car by me while I was riding a grand touring bicycle through south Tulsa minding my business and threw a wine bottle at my head , and had the misfortune of having a Middle Class Professional White Man who took down his license tag number and car make and model and got a description of the perp's who did the dastardly deed. My witness gave me and the police department his business card and stated that he was a witness to the crime. I jumped through all of the hoops made all of appearances at the police department , at which time the TPD sent theirs paperwork to the District Attorney...........Who sent me a one paragraph letter saying that he will not pursue the case against this fine rich young white caucasian man who throw wine bottles at a innocent African-American Man.

Read more: //www.city-data.com/forum/oklah...#ixzz3k8bUfYzH
What I mentioned above happened in the year 1989 or 1990 , that was 25 or 26 years ago , and when it happened I made a snap decision to ride the same route the very next day and everyday possible until I got the letter from the DA letting the perp slide scotch free.....lol.... Tulsa OK isn't that bad today.......

Last edited by Howest2008; 08-28-2015 at 01:35 PM..

Old 08-28-2015, 01:46 PM

Default Black Lifes Matter

She different from my Momma in these ways.....

Momma always told me that if I committed any crimes , that she would go to the court room and tell the Judge to give me the longest jail term possible , and then visit me every day in Prison ( because She Loves Me )....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inTlqrLn24g

Sometimes else to think about......however I don't agree with Tommy so my else
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCt8Fn5pMTQ

Last edited by Howest2008; 08-28-2015 at 02:02 PM..

Old 10-06-2015, 12:48 PM

Default Black People Not On The Riot Videos

This is my riot.......LOLLLLLL

Old 10-06-2015, 06:33 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,506,351 times
Quote:
This is my riot.......LOLLLLLL
Lookin' good, Howest! Is that your wife graduating with honors? Well done!

Old 10-07-2015, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Catfish2008 View Post
Lookin' good, Howest! Is that your wife graduating with honors? Well done!
Yes BassandCatfish it's my wife my bitter half....my Bad My Better HALF....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma