Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 10:20 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,459,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teakboat View Post
I deleted it because I am not sure that I am interested in debating with any old rabble who might come across this forum. I put it back in for you though.
It's your post. If you want to delete it, then put it back, it's on you. Are you trying to bait me now?

Is that how it works? I don't care if you repost it. Why would you try and put the decision on me? Are you saying anyone who disagrees with you is an "old rabble"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2015, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teakboat View Post
"The black leaders"? Could you tell me which ones you are referring to? Which of them presume to speak for the black race?

As I said, the list is long.
I never referred to anyone. I asked you that same question because you used the term. And this is the second time you have refused to say who you want to absolve you.

I have no idea who presumes to speak for their race. Why would you ask me that, when obviously you have that belief, yet you don't want to answer a simple question.

Old 09-02-2015, 10:31 PM

641 posts, read 1,065,531 times
Alright, good talk.

Old 09-02-2015, 11:03 PM

LOL. I agree with you on fraudulent race baiters.

The problem is city government cannot regulate human behavior. They can try and address community concerns, but in the end, we have to take responsibility for our own actions. For example, if there are Native Americans joining crips and bloods, (and there are! ) you can bet our people will be the first to condemn them. Does that stop the young'ns from doing meth, doing crimes, and acting like fools? Some will grow out of it and sadly, some never will.

Some will go to prison and come out better for it. I have seen it first hand.

And there are just as many blacks who hate crime and rioting, etc. in their community.

This old rabbi has to go to bed now! I meant old rabble! Rabbi means teacher, and I am not there yet.

Old 09-03-2015, 03:48 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,493,484 times
Default Round Eight (9)

Ding.....Ding......Ding.....(9) Round......

_Redbird_ has some fancy foot work I will have to hurry up and run to the kitchen for some sandwiches !!!

Old 09-09-2015, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amercity View Post
Give me actual evidence. Most liberal cities are hotbeds of crime. Take Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit, New York, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington D.C, Baltimore, New Orleans, Oakland, Compton, Miami, Atlanta as an example. Or the poorest areas of the country which all vote liberal: Missisippi Delta, RGV valley, any major city, the black belt of the south. Democrats only lie to us that we are all incapable of bettering ourselves so we have to rely on the government and become their slave
I have been holding back for a week , and I can't take it no longer , I have to make a comment on the bold print Mis sis sippiiiiiiii voting Liberal please please please please......

The poorest parts of the country always vote Re Pub I Can't........

And a lot of Blacks in the cities you mentioned have quite a bit of Money....

Old 09-10-2015, 02:40 PM

Well, I agree with all of this, not sure that we really ever disagreed on much anyway. Shouldn't post after a few beers I don't think.

By the way, does your name 'redbird' have anything to do with the Oklahoma town of Redbird?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
LOL. I agree with you on fraudulent race baiters.

The problem is city government cannot regulate human behavior. They can try and address community concerns, but in the end, we have to take responsibility for our own actions. For example, if there are Native Americans joining crips and bloods, (and there are! ) you can bet our people will be the first to condemn them. Does that stop the young'ns from doing meth, doing crimes, and acting like fools? Some will grow out of it and sadly, some never will.

Some will go to prison and come out better for it. I have seen it first hand.

And there are just as many blacks who hate crime and rioting, etc. in their community.

This old rabbi has to go to bed now! I meant old rabble! Rabbi means teacher, and I am not there yet.

Old 09-11-2015, 07:34 AM

17,633 posts, read 13,452,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I have been holding back for a week , and I can't take it no longer , I have to make a comment on the bold print Mis sis sippiiiiiiii voting Liberal please please please please......

Ahem, that particular poster was only referring to the black people who live in the Mississippi Delta.

Old 09-11-2015, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Howest2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
eddie gein[/b];41161383]Ahem, that particular poster was only referring to the black people who live in the Mississippi Delta.
True but tell me this do you or any other person expect African American in Mis...sis...sippi to vote Re Pub I Can't in the same manner as theirs oppressors , I don't think so that doesn't make any sense. The African American aren't the ones holding Mis...sis....sippi down , and making it dead last in the ranking of all USA states. The whites in that state haven't done Ditty Squat , and must bear the blame all by themselves.......

Old 09-11-2015, 05:58 PM

Howest, I doubt that the demographics are going to support that. Many of the whites in MS are doing very well. Have been there several times. What is the average income of the MS black population? Guess I am not sure what you mean by "holding MS down".

What is interesting is, the per capita GDP of even MS will be higher than the per capita GDP of many nations, even in Europe. The same is true for Oklahoma. The US, which we complain about endlessly, is still doing very well by world standards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma