Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 03:58 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,445,216 times

Advertisements

Not seeing much of you and wondering what's up? Are you recovering from more surgery? How about explaining yourself if ya don't mind... Inquiring posters need to know...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2015, 10:08 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,539,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
Not seeing much of you and wondering what's up? Are you recovering from more surgery? How about explaining yourself if ya don't mind... Inquiring posters need to know...
I second that emotion.

Old 12-05-2015, 11:41 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,586,421 times
Okie1962 is my Hero , and if he's not on city data forum " that's mean that he's doing
pretty good as far as I'm Concerned........LOL Laughing Outrageously LOUD.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9pNj1Tv9j4

Old 12-06-2015, 05:16 PM

Happy Holiday Okie1962

Old 12-10-2015, 10:39 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,618 times
Hey Rubi, RedBird and Howest, thanks for asking about me! I'm doing pretty good, I hope I get a good report from my oncoligost next month. I'm still having a lot of soreness on the inside of my right shoulder blade. It's more soreness than pain. So pain meds don't put much of a dent in it, so I have to have an injection in that area once a month at a pain clinic.

I had eye surgery this summer to open my right eye. Now I have real bad double vision, but its getting less intence. The doctor is hoping it will correct its self, but if not, another surgery. I have had 18 surgeries since June 12 of 2014. Because of the double vision it's hard for me post much on City Data. Been mostly on Facebook, much easier to share post than to type a message.

On a better note, am I the only one who was so surprised to find out Howest to be such a good looking man!? ;-)

Old 12-12-2015, 07:59 AM

2,825 posts, read 7,546,367 times
No, I was pleasantly syrprized myself. He is almost as handsome as you are.

Old 12-12-2015, 02:59 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,445,216 times
Very glad to know you're still with us, Okie! Yes, I knew Howest was good-looking due to his photo being in his profile, but I didn't know he is movie star good-looking until this recent photo. I'm a fan of Terrence Howard, but Howest puts him in the shade........... only thing is Terrence is worth about 30 million. (I just now looked that up.)

Old 12-16-2015, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
Hey Rubi, RedBird and Howest, thanks for asking about me! I'm doing pretty good, I hope I get a good report from my oncoligost next month. I'm still having a lot of soreness on the inside of my right shoulder blade. It's more soreness than pain. So pain meds don't put much of a dent in it, so I have to have an injection in that area once a month at a pain clinic.

I had eye surgery this summer to open my right eye. Now I have real bad double vision, but its getting less intence. The doctor is hoping it will correct its self, but if not, another surgery. I have had 18 surgeries since June 12 of 2014. Because of the double vision it's hard for me post much on City Data. Been mostly on Facebook, much easier to share post than to type a message.

On a better note, am I the only one who was so surprised to find out Howest to be such a good looking man!? ;-)
Keep on taking "baby steps" Okie1962 and before you know it , you will be passed all of your
difficulties and a whole healthy man again. But on the other hand , you have just unleashed
these two Ladies to play " Cat and Mouse Games With Me " Woe Is Me !!!!!

Annemieke Roell and Rubi3 thinks that they are the " Lawnmower and That I Am The Grass " see
what you just started Okie1962 ..... Laughing Outrageously Loud.....LOL....!!!

Old 12-16-2015, 02:40 PM

Okie1962......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annemieke Roell View Post
No, I was pleasantly syrprized myself. He is almost as handsome as you are.
Annemieke Roell if you weren't Goodpasture Main Squeeze I would ask you out on A Date
with your Flirtatious Self , I'm not the envious type and have been around friends who looked
much better than myself many times before , but get all excited in the company of a witty
woman with a great sense of humor..that plays Cat and Mouse Games With Me...LOL....!!!!!

I'm kidding Annemieke Roell thanks for the compliment and I thank Okie1962 also.....

Old 12-16-2015, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
Very glad to know you're still with us, Okie! Yes, I knew Howest was good-looking due to his photo being in his profile, but I didn't know he is movie star good-looking until this recent photo. I'm a fan of Terrence Howard, but Howest puts him in the shade........... only thing is Terrence is worth about 30 million. (I just now looked that up.)
Rubi3 you better be glad that you aren't 30 years younger , or I would have you breaking my
heart everyday
by my constant pursuit of such a firecracker of a woman as yourself hoping
that you would trip on purpose and allow me to catch you at least " Once"......LOL

I haven't even seen your photo's , but you still make me want " to be a Multi-Millionaire "
so I could have a shot at you " well at least in my Dreams Rubi3 " ....LOL....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma