Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 10:48 AM

24,541 posts, read 10,859,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Well, Obama's the one giving it to them. Everybody has been posting their receipts because they just throw them on the ground, and some have been over 5,6,7, thousand dollar balances. They get everything. Obama's suing Sheriff Joe right now because he's detained some illegals, and remember Obama threatened anyone who did their job as far as illegals go, would be in trouble? They even get free organ transplants.
How about posting some facts including sources instead of ranting?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 08:05 PM

226 posts, read 267,700 times
Quote:
Yes, I can tell you what it means. It means illegals and "refugees" who are headed this way! We already have some, and they get the following : Food stamps, free housing, free medical, free college education, free organ transplants, spending money, file taxes & get more back than I've ever gotten,( I have to pay as a matter of fact. )with no job. They get so much on their food stamp cards, restaurants and other services are beginning to take them. 90% of these people will never get off welfare, and they have a lot of kids to further suck the money from the system. If Hillary gets elected, it will just get worse. She didn't deny it when it was brought up tonight. Someone said we will be paying 50% taxes to take care of them. Half our checks!

Obama and fallin have cut out mental health spending again this year, just like last year, but none of these people hesitate to give themselves a raise! Guess who has the most toll roads in the country? Oklahoma. Now, guess who has the worse roads in the country? Oklahoma. Guess who's crying for more money every flipping year? Oklahoma Dept. of Transportation. Something doesn't add us, but, just as in DC, nothing will be done about it!

Also, :"soon to be Sooners" probably also means babies to be born here. Don't give up though. Keep looking through the government numbers here in OK. and keep calling. How can it be that much different here than other states? I just get angrier thinking about how the people who shouldn't even be here get to live such a nice life, courtesy of the American taxpayer while our own citizens have to decide between food and medicine! Keep us informed, please.
Thank you very much for sharing your honest feelings with me. I do wish to say that I have never been on welfare and worked responsibly for many years until I became disabled in my late 50's. I find now that monetarily I would have been better off had I not worked because I see people on welfare who have much higher standards of living than I do. I make just enough to get no assistance now - assistance that as you point out illegals are reaping the benefits of. I do not feel guilty for begrudging people who come here illegally any assistance when the government is shortchanging our veterans and citizens so that they can give generously to people who are here illegally and who are quick to complain about being offended by the sight of the American Stars and Stripes. It is only since Obama who constantly criticizes America - a country which has been very good to him and in which he lives quite comfortably moreso than many - who lectures about all the evils of America - he seems to view himself as a self-appointed judge and jury about who is entitled to help and he means to set the scales straight ACCORDING TO HIM. He throws fuel on the fire of anti-police rhetoric and is aided and abetted by shameless media. No call for calm from him - only speaches at memorials for fallen officers where he once again can't stop talking about evil white people and the good ole "vestiges of slavery". The thing is that the oath of office is to preserve protect and defend the AMERICAN CONSTITUTION and its people - it is not to help out people that he personal selects to import whether they have Ebola or drug-resistant tuberculosis. Obama should be impeached for so many things that have left Americans in need and newcomers who should not be here being given the red carpet treatment. Anyway maybe I should apologize if I sound like another kind of foreigner, someone from Missouri seeking a better way in Oklahoma. Actually I'm seeking just a basic standard of living that I can afford and don't have to choose between prescriptions and food. I'm a simple person with simple needs who has found that I cannot afford any DECENT APARTMENT where I am - by decent I mean safe and not cockroach infested - not the way I planned on spending my "golden years". I lost what little I had in the housing meltdown. There is much more to me than I can say here I just wanted to say I understand frustration with imported profiteers and apologize if I seem to have come across that way and actually I can kind of understand how I could be seen that way. BUT I DO SINCERELY appreciate your honest thoughts and appraisal and I wish you well. And I leave you with a thought I think you will agree on it is not a sin to want America to be great again. I hate P.C. BULLIES. I think I could go on and on forever along this lines but I'm probably verging on off topic anyway so ----- THANK YOU for listening.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:29 PM

226 posts, read 267,700 times
[quote=Jess5;45772203]
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So true. I really think my parents would have let us starve to death rather than try to get assistance of any kind. They have a tiny amount of Indian blood in them, and me, and they're on the rolls, but, no one ever used them, so they have no idea how to get the number. I tried one time because my kids don't have insurance because it's not provided to them at their jobs, so they pay Obama's fine. The same Obama who just gave himself an 18% raise. I never could get the names as far back as they needed. No ones who's still alive even knows, they just know we have one.
Obama is living quite well, much better than a hypocrite such as himself should be entitled to. he condemns private schools for others because it makes some feel out of place or not as good and then he sends his daughters to private schools.

He tells us we should give up our handguns to defend ourselves - that we have no need of a fence at the border while he lives in a well-secured fortress with secret service for life to guard himself and his family.

And yes he lectures about how its THE RIGHT THING TO DO to GIVE TO others including illegals but i don't see him sharing any of his considerable income and unlike the rest of us whose incomes are stagnant he himself gets a very generous raise. HYPOCRISY SHOULD BE HIS MIDDLE NAME.

Last edited by AmericnGrl; 10-12-2016 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: addition

Old 10-12-2016, 08:57 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
[quote=AmericnGrl;45805957]
Quote:

Obama is living quite well, much better than a hypocrite such as himself should be entitled to. he condemns private schools for others because it makes some feel out of place or not as good and then he sends his daughters to private schools.

He tells us we should give up our handguns to defend ourselves - that we have no need of a fence at the border while he lives in a well-secured fortress with secret service for life to guard himself and his family.

And yes he lectures about how its THE RIGHT THING TO DO to GIVE TO others including illegals but i don't see him sharing any of his considerable income and unlike the rest of us whose incomes are stagnant he himself gets a very generous raise. HYPOCRISY SHOULD BE HIS MIDDLE NAME.
Please fix your post. I did not make what was quoted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma