Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 01:04 PM

24,548 posts, read 10,869,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annemieke Roell View Post
Absolutely. What happens to my body is between me and my doctor with the ultimate decision being mine. Period.
That is so 70s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2017, 06:47 PM

2,825 posts, read 7,545,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep View Post
That is so 70s
Well, call me old fashioned

Old 01-08-2017, 10:02 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep View Post
That is so 70s
That's the best you can do? It's none your business, when something as personal as an unexpected pregnancy comes up.

2/3 of abortions are from the minority communities. If more Okies were aware of that, they would be more pro choice.

Old 01-09-2017, 08:45 AM

5,546 posts, read 9,506,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
That's the best you can do? It's none your business, when something as personal as an unexpected pregnancy comes up.

2/3 of abortions are from the minority communities. If more Okies were aware of that, they would be more pro choice.
First, Okie, great to see you back on here. I didn't know if RedBird had you locked in a basement somewhere!

As to your comment about minorities, many Latinos and African Americans, in particular, are waking up to the fact that Planned Parenthood was started by Margaret Sanger as a very effective form of ethnic genocide. There is not a more racist organization in America than Planned Parenthood.

So, as a Native/Anglo, I'm very much against abortion because the primary death dealer here in the United States is extremely racist.

We all should be much more for racial reconciliation. Eliminating Planned Parenthood would be a great start.

Old 01-09-2017, 05:43 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Catfish2008 View Post
First, Okie, great to see you back on here. I didn't know if RedBird had you locked in a basement somewhere!

As to your comment about minorities, many Latinos and African Americans, in particular, are waking up to the fact that Planned Parenthood was started by Margaret Sanger as a very effective form of ethnic genocide. There is not a more racist organization in America than Planned Parenthood.

So, as a Native/Anglo, I'm very much against abortion because the primary death dealer here in the United States is extremely racist.

We all should be much more for racial reconciliation. Eliminating Planned Parenthood would be a great start.

No, what is racist is thinking minority women don't have the intelligence to think for themselves, that they are too simple minded to be allowed a choice.

What is racist is thinking minority women shouldn't have the same choices as white women or thinking only well off white women should have access to safe abortion.

What is racist is USING minority women to further the anti-choice agenda.

Women of ALL races, all over the world, have sought out abortion since the beginning of mankind, race has nothing to do with it.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
No, what is racist is thinking minority women don't have the intelligence to think for themselves, that they are too simple minded to be allowed a choice.

What is racist is thinking minority women shouldn't have the same choices as white women or thinking only well off white women should have access to safe abortion.

What is racist is USING minority women to further the anti-choice agenda.

Women of ALL races, all over the world, have sought out abortion since the beginning of mankind, race has nothing to do with it.
Interesting response. Race was brought up by another poster.

No mention of Sanger or the Eugenics Movement and its association with Planned Parenthood?

Carry on.

Old 01-10-2017, 12:32 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,224,517 times
Quote:

No mention of Sanger or the Eugenics Movement and its association with Planned Parenthood?

Carry on.

Yes, the founder of Planned Parenthood was a racist 100 years ago. That has little to do with today and had nothing to do with abortion then.

Do you further condemn the Southern Baptist Church, a denomination that was founded 150 years ago in order to support and preserve slavery? A denomination that just 40 years ago decided to be against abortion not because the leaders thought abortion was a “sin”, but that it was a wedge issue that could be used to support their racist school segregation policies. The Southern Baptist Church’s very existence is due to the most vile kinds of racism and violence.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:23 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:

Carry on.

I was addressing YOUR comment that PP has a racist agenda, thought I made that clear when I quoted YOUR post.

Tell us, just how do you think PP is promoting eugenics?

Do they troll minority neighborhoods and accost pregnant women?....try to talk them into having an abortion?

Please.....spell it out.....be specific.

Old 01-11-2017, 05:46 AM

24,548 posts, read 10,869,900 times
Folks - no matter how close a topic is to your heart, let's stay civil.

Old 01-11-2017, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by threestep View Post
folks - no matter how close a topic is to your heart, let's stay civil.
+1 1000%
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma