U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 07:22 AM

2,919 posts, read 6,474,297 times

Advertisements

She was supposed to arrive in Oklahoma on Tuesday and be in Duncan today... I last heard from her on Sunday night and sent her our phone number Monday morning, but didn't get a response. (I also re-emailed and DM'd her)

Our phone/internet has been acting up and I wonder if she ever got it.

Still hoping it got through and she will call today... We're supposed to meet for Lunch!

Guess I could go hang around Walgreen's and look for her, but that seems kinda stalkerish...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2008, 07:35 AM

11,885 posts, read 35,191,648 times
I hope she gets back in touch with you soon. I worry when people don't show up here for awhile. Like Happytown.. Where the heck is he? I hope he is well.

Old 03-28-2008, 08:03 AM

3,160 posts, read 10,116,346 times
It does worry you. We don't even know people's names or where they live, so if they disappear suddenly there is no way to check.

HT is still posting on other forums, Synopsis.

Old 03-28-2008, 12:42 PM

Well, still no word. I'm going to be nosy/brave and go up to Walgreen's to have a look! If she shows up here, just tell her where I went...

Quote:
We don't even know people's names or where they live...
That is the odd part... I DO have her name, as well as the name of the lady she will be interviewing with!

Old 03-28-2008, 02:04 PM

Didn't find her. We must have got crossed up somehwere or she changed her intinerary...

Also, our Local Walgreen's must now think I am a Flaming Nutball/Stalker. Oh well... wonder if crazy people get a discount?

Old 03-28-2008, 07:12 PM

32,869 posts, read 19,151,048 times
How are you supposed to know what she looks like? Do you have a pic?

Well, duh, RB! No, uhhh, I uh walked around walgreens calling her name.

Well, it takes people a minute or two to get unpacked and situated. Even then, she may not get her computer ISP set up yet. So, just be patient, LR, and good looking out.

reppies to you.

Old 03-28-2008, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post

Well, duh, RB! No, uhhh, I uh walked around walgreens calling her name.
Uh oh... You think that's why they called Security? I wondered why everyone was staring...

She isn't moving here just yet... She is on a week long "Road-Trip" through Oklahoma to find her perfect place.

Should have arrived in OK on Tuesday, and traveled to Duncan today. I'm guessing she changed her schedule somewhere along the line, and I am just being a worry wart...

Old 03-29-2008, 03:12 AM

32,869 posts, read 19,151,048 times
There are some very caring individuals on this thread. I am very impressed. I tried to rep you, ... but you know the rest. Guess I'll have to go rep some strangers in other parts of this CDF world.

Now everybody needs to give Kari a few words of encouragement. I think her "Karibear's Most Excellent Moving Adventure" is going to make Colleeng's move look like a cake walk! Poor Karibear. Come on, okies, give Kari a few kind words. I think she could use them.

Why does moving have to be such a pain? I hate moving. I really hate all that packing up.

Old 03-29-2008, 07:44 AM

3,238 posts, read 8,376,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post
There are some very caring individuals on this thread. I am very impressed. I tried to rep you, ... but you know the rest. Guess I'll have to go rep some strangers in other parts of this CDF world.

Now everybody needs to give Kari a few words of encouragement. I think her "Karibear's Most Excellent Moving Adventure" is going to make Colleeng's move look like a cake walk! Poor Karibear. Come on, okies, give Kari a few kind words. I think she could use them.

Why does moving have to be such a pain? I hate moving. I really hate all that packing up.
Kari, we're all here for you. Please be careful, arrive in one piece. We'll be on tenderhooks until we hear that you're in OK safe and sound.

Old 03-29-2008, 08:09 AM

11,885 posts, read 35,191,648 times
Yes, be safe. I hope you all arrive safe and sound.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma