Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 05:13 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,917,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
No one said you didn't have rights, Crosstimbers Okie.
But theres no need to sit there and call those of us who have them "retards" and "weak heated and slow minded". I worked in a prison too and I've seen the gang tats and who they"re associated with. But not all of us got them for the "THUG" way of thinking, we just like "body art" thats all.
To me on a Sailor it's kind of like "tradition." I know it may sound sexist, but tatoos on Sailors were always just "the thing they did" to remind them of their loved ones being they spent so many months away from them on ship.

I think what crosstimbers is talking about is the tramp stamps that cover half the back and such. I don't know, just my thoughts...

Old 01-02-2009, 06:02 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,140,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
To me on a Sailor it's kind of like "tradition." I know it may sound sexist, but tatoos on Sailors were always just "the thing they did" to remind them of their loved ones being they spent so many months away from them on ship.

I think what crosstimbers is talking about is the tramp stamps that cover half the back and such. I don't know, just my thoughts...
Yah! You know how we Navy Boys are, a girl in every port. And most of us can't remember thier names , or until the next port comes along.
Attached Thumbnails
Any Liberal Places in Oklahoma?-tattoo-artist.jpg  

Old 01-03-2009, 09:28 AM

3,238 posts, read 8,788,784 times
Quote:
Yah! You know how we Navy Boys are, a girl in every port. And most of us can't remember thier names , or until the next port comes along.
Until you look at your latest tattoo!

BTW, my son's tattoos are a very nicely done rose on his inner arm that says "Jersey" in the center. His other two (very small) tats are a dollar sign and a small star he and his best friend had done together the night before he left NJ. Sorry, but they are not "thug" looking. And I don't think my niece's pretty little shamrock on her foot could pass for a "thug" tattoo either.

Old 01-03-2009, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleeng47 View Post
Until you look at your latest tattoo!

BTW, my son's tattoos are a very nicely done rose on his inner arm that says "Jersey" in the center. His other two (very small) tats are a dollar sign and a small star he and his best friend had done together the night before he left NJ. Sorry, but they are not "thug" looking. And I don't think my niece's pretty little shamrock on her foot could pass for a "thug" tattoo either.
Ya, I don't think that those type of tats would pass for real goog thug tats either.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:31 PM

Unhappy Whats this?

Quote:
Now, I go out of my way to find this picture just for you Synopsis and I get no reply from you at all. I'm hurt , dude. LOL

Old 01-05-2009, 12:15 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,917,160 times
Quote:

I'm busy lookin' for work Seabee!

Money's running short!

Old 01-05-2009, 03:33 PM

3,724 posts, read 9,322,690 times
Quote:

Money's running short!
Too bad you aren't near here. My computer definitely needs help.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:21 PM

181 posts, read 849,338 times
Don't expect a lot of liberal oases like CA, TX, or FL

Old 01-06-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:

Money's running short!
I hope the best of luck to you on your quest, Synopsis .

I talked to my boss today and he informed me that he'll probible be hav'in me come in and get my rig next week, YeaaaaaH!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma