Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2009, 01:19 PM

491 posts, read 1,476,034 times

Advertisements

Sorry about the crazy use of exclamation points and poor editing but I got this in an email today. I think it's pretty interesting. I really haven't looked into yet. If Texas secedes, I want to go with them.

This is very real folks.
Texas National Guard on Alert

State Sen Dan Patrick
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009

Texas State Senator, Dan Patrick, was on FoxNews this morning at 8:45am. He said he had some “breaking news to share”. Boy was it!!! The Texas State Legislature had been trying very hard to get the Obama Administration to respond to a critical situation on the Texas Border. The Administration had not gotten back with Texas as of last night. So the State of Texas told Washington D.C. basically they could go jump, and “we’ll take care of Texas!”. As of last night… the Texas National Guard has been put on High Alert!!! This is the first time in history! Texas tried, desperately to get Washington’s approval… but when they could not get it… they acted on their own. Which I say…. it’s about damn time!!! I personally applaud the guts it took to defy the Fed’s and act in our best interest! In case you are unaware of what the problems are …. Sen. Dan Patrick spelled it out nicely!

1) 100’s of PRO-DRUG CARTEL Mexicans were blocking the entrance to the United States, yesterday and today, banging cars, shouting and holding signs. 10 people were killed Wed. and 12 more yesterday at the border (5 of which were children!!!) 2) They aren’t sure … but they think the Drug Cartel is paying the demonstrators to do what they’re doing. 3) This will spill over into the States! Mr. Patrick, and the other State officials,. are convinced that road-side bombs and car bombs will make it across the border and WILL NOT allow that to happen!! 4) Mexico is breaking out in Civil War in the western part of the border and they expect it to spread the entire border with no end in sight. 5) The National Guard will be activated as the scenario worsens and is on Alert now and will remain so until (and IF) Washington does something to end the danger on the border (Yeah… like that’s gonna happen!).
FoxNews has yet to put this on their website which absolutely ticks me off!!!! I will post it IF they get the stones to do what’s right!
Let’s pray it doesn’t come to this…. but in reality… Texas could be in a Civil War (actually it would be an international incident) with Mexico very soon if this isn’t quelled. Just so you folks know…. the four Militia Groups that are here in Texas will be put on alert this evening. This has gotten REAL, REALLY FAST!
See the Senator Dan Patrick interview here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LujvhOiZNFU&eurl=http://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/2009/02/texas-national-guard-not-yet-on-high.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2009, 12:37 AM

11,535 posts, read 30,265,438 times
The link you sent redirected to the OSU server that wanted a login and password. This does not. Texas National Guard on High Alert | Infopirate.org (http://infopirate.org/bm_texas-national-guard-high-alert - broken link)

Old 02-27-2009, 05:10 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,922,373 times
Texas Governor Rick Perry has denied that this is the case. But, he has been known to lie through his teeth so many times I wouldn't put it past him to be lying about this as well.

Old 02-27-2009, 11:43 AM

491 posts, read 1,476,034 times
oops, thanks, linicx.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma