Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 09:17 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,426,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
Great!! I am thinking we will go to Napoli's...wouldn't want Seabird getting hungry 20 min later...

Wonder if he knows that Jeans are acceptable attire anywhere in Duncan. Hope they don't get all fancied up! Folks might think they are tourists.
I may be in my work attire,

Last edited by mkfarnam; 03-19-2009 at 10:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 07:39 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,140,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post
The red dirt in western Oklahoma, that is!

Welcome to Oklahoma, Sea biscuit! Wasn't that the name of a race horse? Hope you and your DW have a great time. Looking forward to breaking bread with you.

I see what your saying about me RB . And yes we're havin a great time. It was nice ti hear a voice that went with the screen name, now we can finally put a face with it too. Any word on Colleeng, Schousse and GP?

Quote:
Great!! I am thinking we will go to Napoli's...wouldn't want Seabird getting hungry 20 min later...

Wonder if he knows that Jeans are acceptable attire anywhere in Duncan. Hope they don't get all fancied up! Folks might think they are tourists.
Hi LR, we got into Grove last night around 6:30pm and I called RB shortly there after. Boy does it feel good to be back in Oklahoma again .
I'll give you a call this sunday to see how things are looking for the grt-together, were and when. And I hope you seill have our numbers . Who does Karibear live the closest too, so we can hopfully meet her too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post

And to me Jeans are the only pants I like wear, except when BJB forces me to dress nicely for goimg out or a holiday dinner . And work clothes are ok too, MK. Oh, and by the way, I brought something with me so show you guys that in some ways you all were the insparation for it design. We'll give you a call, later, SBB.

Now just to let you know, we'll be out of the hotel "Best Western" today by 10:30, so if you try to contact me via CD, it may take a while to get back to ya. Until we get into another hotel around T-town or Muskogee. Kater guys.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:55 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,534,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Go go boots, g-string, and bow tie?

Old 03-20-2009, 05:20 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,828,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
Hi LR, we got into Grove last night around 6:30pm and I called RB shortly there after. Boy does it feel good to be back in Oklahoma again .
I'll give you a call this sunday to see how things are looking for the grt-together, were and when.
Sounds good!! I will pass the info onto MK when you call.

Spent the day outside enjoying the weather, transplanting my Hen and Chicks plants and dodging Bumblebees. It was a successful gardening day...only wounded one little ground snake. The little guys are so small it is hard to see them when we are digging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post
Go go boots, g-string, and bow tie?
http://bestsmileys.com/scared/8.gif (broken link)

Old 03-20-2009, 05:51 PM

LR and ya'all

We're now in Muskogee ans so far we've enjoyed the Grand lake area, but T-town was'nt what we had hoped for, but thats ok with us the surrounding area was quite nice. We'll be spending a couple of days here then off to Shawnee fur some grubb with all our bud, big RB and company .

And we're not affraid to say it, but we're not missing the stench of Ohio's fouled air.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:21 PM

Give 'em all a big squishy *HUG* from me!!! It has been far too long since I have...

When you get to OKC, do the Riverwalk, have a BBQ Sammich at Earl's and an Ice Cream at the Marble Slab Creamery next to the Theater. If you have time and $$ ride the boat... it is short but fun.

Oh! And when you go to the Memorial be sure to bring some tissues... it is a powerful experience. Going into the Museum building should be $20 for the two of you, but it is well worth the price. I wasn't able to go into all of the rooms...some of them were too much for me.

Talk to you soon!

Old 03-21-2009, 09:02 AM

We're going to give it our best shot, LR.

Old 03-22-2009, 05:52 PM

Wonder where the wandering duo are now??? We are going to have to change our supper plans. I completely forgot that Napoli's is CLOSED on Mondays.

If everyone is OK with it, how about Golden Corral? Not exactly a 5-star experience, but it is easy to find and they have enough buffet choices that everyone should be able to find something...

Old 03-23-2009, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Wonder where the wandering duo are now??? We are going to have to change our supper plans. I completely forgot that Napoli's is CLOSED on Mondays.

If everyone is OK with it, how about Golden Corral? Not exactly a 5-star experience, but it is easy to find and they have enough buffet choices that everyone should be able to find something...
Copy on the GC, we'll give ya a holler a on the cell later for location and time.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:01 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,426,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
Copy on the GC, we'll give ya a holler a on the cell later for location and time.
OK SeabeeBolt: I'll be waiting for some kind of message

BTW, LR I've been having problems with incoming calls, so I'll watch for a message on CD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma