Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 08:56 PM

6 posts, read 6,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersngolf View Post
We really enjoy Tranquility Pointe off Maple & 129th, up on the hill. We've had no problems here and enjoy the management on site. Only reason we are leaving, is because we are buying a house. The apts. here are huge with walk-in closets and we have locked buildings.
Thanks Packersngolf. I'll check them out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 08:57 PM

6 posts, read 6,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
That's true, but if all the reviews are saying the same thing, pay attention.

Anything managed by Lund Company should be avoided. They are horrible.

Thanks for the tip about the Lund Co.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:11 AM

3 posts, read 1,899 times
Let me know if you are looking for a roommate or find a really nice/safe apartment that is affordable. I am in the same boat. I live in a very rural part of South Dakota and am coming to Omaha in May for work/school. I was just down last week and was very unsuccessful in my housing search. Safety and cleanliness is the most important to me. Thanks!

Old 03-27-2012, 05:39 PM

77 posts, read 199,717 times
What about Landmark Properties? They seem to be slumlords...well, when I watch the show on HDNet they come across as such.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:18 AM

Not to hijack this thread, but how safe is the Hillsborough area? By Tranquility Park and Champions Run area? Any info would be great! Thanks!

Old 03-28-2012, 09:44 AM

1,224 posts, read 2,188,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharming View Post
Not to hijack this thread, but how safe is the Hillsborough area? By Tranquility Park and Champions Run area? Any info would be great! Thanks!
As safe as it gets.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:48 AM

Really? Awesome! Thank you! I have read some awful reviews of people stealing cars and people getting robbed in some of the areas I have looked at. Makes me nervous as he$$...............Thanks again.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:56 PM

3 posts, read 3,577 times
There are some really nice, safe apartments just north of 69th and Pacific. They are well-maintained, have balconies, and a pool. I live in a house close to there so I drive by them often. Crosswinds is the name of them, and according to this website http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartm...sswinds/29953/ they seem to be pretty affordable. Also, they are quiet!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha