Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 04:56 AM

1 posts, read 1,004 times

Advertisements

I hearld they fired her. Im going to reapply. The previous boss was very mean. She fired me after i got robbed. Stating i need to keep the street and job seperate. I told her i got robbed trying to sell my car. Not being in the streets like some hoodlum. That offend me so much instead of trying to get hired back from a employer who let me go for no legitmate reason i just moved on. But by hearing from a co worker who works up there it sounds like better management and new idea's. This is the beginning of a great business opportunity.

I hearld they fired her. Im going to reapply. The previous boss was very mean. She fired me after i got robbed. Stating i need to keep the street and job seperate. I told her i got robbed trying to sell my car. Not being in the streets like some hoodlum. That offend me so much instead of trying to get hired back from a employer who let me go for no legitmate reason i just moved on. But by hearing from a co worker who works up there it sounds like better management and new idea's. This is the beginning of a great business opportunity.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2017, 12:59 AM

1 posts, read 597 times
I worked there as a TAS for one year and I have to agree, it was one of the worst places I've ever worked. The trainer I had (Rita) was awesome. I don't believe she is there anymore since the Scare-i-cycle buyout. They in fact lied over and over again about incentives etc...I was there one month before the buyout (which in my opinion was a sellout by Jeff Z) what a joke he was pretending to care so much about his employees and clients...in the end it was simply about $$$. The only good that came out of the Scare-i-cycle buyout was the drug testing got rid of sub-par people, including some leads and management, who had no business being in supervisory roles.

I was lied to about opportunity for advancement, wage increases that were promised never came to be yet they continued to dump on more and more responsibility with little to no training and no pay increase or incentives.

One disgruntled person kept flushing feminine products down the toilet and they had to bust up the floors not once, but twice to fix the plumbing and thus rendering the facilities unusable. They actually put out port-a-pottys outdoors in freezing cold weather and expected us to use those. The fumes and conditions were unacceptable!

One of the Managers (Chris) **beeach** lied to the leads stating I had taken breaks when I hadn't and I kept getting denied breaks because of it. I finally found out it was her and confronted her...of course she hemmed and hawed her denial but I know it was her because one of the leads finally told me it was her and showed me a note she had passed him about it. "Don't give "....." her break--she already just went to the restroom" or such. Things like that went on all the time. I was so HAPPY to have found another job and leave that place in the dust where it belongs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
View detailed profiles of: