Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2021, 10:03 PM

2 posts, read 905 times

Advertisements

With all we have been through this past year, my wife and I can finally begin to see the fruits of our labors begin to manifest especially since our decision to remain here in Omaha has produced numerous opportunities. My hope is that there is someone out there with the foresight to look beyond normal criteria and take a chance on a sure thing though ravished by the storm, Our situation is beacon for those who have lost their way. To bounce back when expectations have you invisible, that's where your gut kicks in to high gear. Perserverance and determination has its rewards ours came in the form of a PPP loan and hard work. Now, we just need a landlord who will except a sure thing from a credit score of 550. But proof of employment, income, bank records
Recommendation from previous landlord etc...
After recently celebrating my 50th, I can see clear what steps we will have to take to return our lives to where we were before covid-19. We are a quite, respectful, business couple building the foundation of which will one day provide stability for others and add positivity to any community that can open its heart to us. God Bless!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
View detailed profiles of: