Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 09:12 AM

482 posts, read 2,225,418 times

Advertisements

Well if I am in northern Colorado and in need of help I hope that it is you and your Nebraska husband who are the ones who stops. Now that would be rather strange and if you have problems in Nebraska, don't be afraid to get in touch with me. I once lived as a kid in Fort Morgan. The house that my Dad build by himself is along I-76 at the Log Lane Village exit. It is on the south side of I-76 by the on ramp for the east bound traffic. I still have family in Fort Collins, Loveland , Longmont and the Denver area. We also go white water rafting on the Arkansas River. I will stop short of posting bail money for you though. Hope to exchange thoughts with you in the future.

Old 03-12-2007, 02:39 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosnebbear View Post
Well if I am in northern Colorado and in need of help I hope that it is you and your Nebraska husband who are the ones who stops. Now that would be rather strange and if you have problems in Nebraska, don't be afraid to get in touch with me. I once lived as a kid in Fort Morgan. The house that my Dad build by himself is along I-76 at the Log Lane Village exit. It is on the south side of I-76 by the on ramp for the east bound traffic. I still have family in Fort Collins, Loveland , Longmont and the Denver area. We also go white water rafting on the Arkansas River. I will stop short of posting bail money for you though. Hope to exchange thoughts with you in the future.
Thanks. You never know who will stop and help you. We travel I-76 a lot past Ft. Morgan when we go to Omaha. I actually love the drive out there with the farms, baby animals, and the cranes in the spring. I will be on this forum periodically.

Old 03-12-2007, 11:37 PM

7 posts, read 56,793 times
Default Test?

There was no test put in front of me esseanbear. You simply misread my earlyier post. And since you were an ex-police officer in Omaha? Im presuming? Then you need to hear this... I moved to Jones St. with my father at 16 and worked under him managing apts. on Jones St. While I was there the first 6 months of my stay was completly about survivial... My father and I( plus the help of our construction team) where the only one's who even cared about your "helping." I devoted my days to cleaning up that hood...And at first Ill admit that the only reason that I was even there was because I was making money doing it. After about 6 mths I noticed that the money wasent even my drive anymore. It was the people of that neighbor hood thanking me every day and reasurring me that I am doing a great job in your "helping." Don't make threats to me about not calling the cops when I saw illegal activity...That kind of ignorence makes me laugh and at the same time sad. You don't believe? Go and see the courtyard in between the first 2 buildings on Jones St. right when you pass All Nations Liquer and grocery off of 24th. Go there and then tell me I didnt do my part...

Old 03-13-2007, 02:24 PM

Okay you tell me what I have misread in your first post. But first this is what I read in your first post. You posted that no one knew anything about the "Frisco's hood... Didnt think so", when I asked you about if you were talking about the Jones Street in San Francisco, California this is what you said in the second post, "Ok...Jones St. is in Omaha not Frisco". So in your first post you opened it with what I would call a lie right off. I saw that it was a lie right off when you jumped off of the Frisco Hood part by having this in your post " but that mile long street in Omaha was the worst" then you jumped right back to this remark in your post "Jones St. had me more on my toes than East Oakland,East Palo Alto,Richmond,Valejo,Frisco". All of these remarks in the quotation marks are your posts. So please tell me what I have misread your first post please. As I see the entire post as being just one very big fictional story right now.

Now you have insulted me by telling me that I am unable to read what you wrote. You now have an open shot at me, take it by telling me where I am wrong.

If you took my remarks about calling the POLICE as a threat to you then guess that as a RETIRED POLICE OFFICER I can see that you could very well be one of the individuals who makes the choice not to get involved.

I am not from Omaha, but next time I am in Omaha I am going to go to All Nations, that is at 715 South 24th Street, to take a look at the courtyard that is in between the first two building on Jones Street, Omaha, Nebraska going east from 24th Street. Is the court yard on the north side or the south side of Jones Street that is in Omaha, Nebraska.

Can you tell us all a little bit about this courtyard that you must have spend a lot of time working on. I am sure that some of us would like for you to describe this courtyard and also what you did. I think that it would be very interesting to learn about this.

Old 03-13-2007, 02:46 PM

1,362 posts, read 4,617,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listen Up! View Post
Go and see the courtyard in between the first 2 buildings on Jones St. right when you pass All Nations Liquer and grocery off of 24th.

Are you talking about Drake Court or that other complex (I think called the Madison) across from the Rorick? I've walked by there a couple of times and actually did notice a surprising little court yard.

Old 03-13-2007, 07:46 PM

Like I said before you simply misread my post. Just because I used references about the cities I have listed before automaticly means that I am talking about those cities when I was comparing them all to Jones St. in Omaha,NE? Don't think so. Now when you tell me I have insulted you it actually makes me smile not because I tried to but because you actually told me I have insulted you because you where unable to read my post correctly. Is that my reason for writing these posts? NO!!! You have taken an open log and have tried (not successfully) to tell me that I have insulted you and I now have YOUR permission to tell you your wrong... Sorry I need no permission to tell you how wrong you are. You then tell me that I am a liar when it is you who cant read. So go to the corner of 24th and Jones and you WILL find a something that stands out among the ghetto apt. buildings on Jones St. That is MY mark that I have made a positive impact on that community. Before I transformed it into something good that courtyard used to be a haven for drugs and prostitution. You look at it now and you will see a cross design with a chiminea I had used as a fountian which lights up at night. Surrounded by lava colored pebbles inside a designers brick layout. To the sides and behind there are benches for people to sit and behind the benches there is an gardening area for the tenetes so if they wanted to plant flowers and put there two cents into there neighborhood. Above the fountian area there is stairs leading to an almost brandnew horse shoe pit.

Old 03-14-2007, 04:01 PM

Okay, Listen Up!, then what you are saying then is that you did not really post this remark then "Have you ever been to Frisco's hood... Didnt think so...When I lived on Jones St. I personaly saw people selling stolen babys..." that someone else posted this remark now then. So tell me what is true then, because I am totally at a loss here. If this did happen then once again what did you do other than build what must be a very nice court yard. Tell me what does building a nice court yard do to help all of these stolen babies that the people that you saw selling them? Please just clear up this issue for me about the stolen babies. Now is that to hard for you to do? If yo0u don't then I will still think that your story is one of fiction and not of fact.

Like I said to you I am going to go to this location when I am in Omaha again to see the court yard for myself.

Old 03-15-2007, 02:03 PM

DTO love. Yes it is behing the Rorick, and by the madison, umm I think the Madison building is at the end of Jones St. (the other side of the steet oposite of All Nations). The courtyard I made is right off of 24th and Jones. right after the first apt. building.

Old 03-15-2007, 02:34 PM

1,119 posts, read 4,197,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listen Up! View Post
DTO love. Yes it is behing the Rorick, and by the madison, umm I think the Madison building is at the end of Jones St. (the other side of the steet oposite of All Nations). The courtyard I made is right off of 24th and Jones. right after the first apt. building.
Wow ListenUP!! You must be a good person then, I now see all your posts in a different light and will never again believe that you post in a mean spirited way...

Old 03-16-2007, 09:17 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,822 times
If you want to talk about crime, open up another thread and do it there. Keep your emotions outside of the discussion there. This thread is a pure trollfest. Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha