Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2009, 10:13 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,678,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehenningsen View Post
You're judging.. Another sin... You just revealed to Jesus and the rest of us your character..

Go to bed liberal!
YAWN. You're really not very good at this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2009, 10:20 PM

1,119 posts, read 4,199,246 times
Default ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
YAWN. You're really not very good at this.
I don't have to be.. Because Jesus is..

Old 05-09-2009, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehenningsen View Post
I don't have to be.. Because Jesus is..
See... Here's one of THE major problems with homosexuals.

First of all, up until recently I didn't know whether you were homosexual or heterosexual. I didn't know, and didn't care. I wasn't looking for any indication of either one, because it didn't seem relevant to me.

In addition, I've not said derogatory things about homosexuals or homosexuality. That's evident by the fact that you cannot find one single quote, from anything I've written, that is bigoted against homosexuals.

The ONLY reason I know that you're homosexual is because you've chosen to make an a** of yourself by flaunting and parading it. I've not read anything where somebody has said, "Hey, did you know that ehenningson is gay?" YOU are the ONLY reason I know. And it's because YOU have made it a focal point.

Then you start in with your stupid personal attacks, spouting hateful nonsense in complete ignorance.

I know several homosexuals who are very cool people, and excel in their professions. They're good friends of mine. But you're NOT one of them. In fact, the homosexuals I know would be embarrassed by your behavior, because your behavior directly contributes to anti-homosexual hatred.

Old 05-09-2009, 12:21 PM

1,119 posts, read 4,199,246 times
Quote:

First of all, up until recently I didn't know whether you were homosexual or heterosexual. I didn't know, and didn't care. I wasn't looking for any indication of either one, because it didn't seem relevant to me.

In addition, I've not said derogatory things about homosexuals or homosexuality. That's evident by the fact that you cannot find one single quote, from anything I've written, that is bigoted against homosexuals.

The ONLY reason I know that you're homosexual is because you've chosen to make an a** of yourself by flaunting and parading it. I've not read anything where somebody has said, "Hey, did you know that ehenningson is gay?" YOU are the ONLY reason I know. And it's because YOU have made it a focal point.

Then you start in with your stupid personal attacks, spouting hateful nonsense in complete ignorance.

I know several homosexuals who are very cool people, and excel in their professions. They're good friends of mine. But you're NOT one of them. In fact, the homosexuals I know would be embarrassed by your behavior, because your behavior directly contributes to anti-homosexual hatred.
Jesus loves you.. He is calling for you..

Old 05-11-2009, 01:41 AM

605 posts, read 1,198,775 times
Quote:
Before you open your mouth about homosexuals get it through your head that LGBT stands for L: Lesbian, G: Gay Men, B: Bisexuals, and T: Transgender! There is no "N" for NAMBLA, there is no "P" for Pedophile. This is part of your "edumacation"!

Old 05-11-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfOmaha View Post
Before you open your mouth about homosexuals get it through your head that LGBT stands for L: Lesbian, G: Gay Men, B: Bisexuals, and T: Transgender! There is no "N" for NAMBLA, there is no "P" for Pedophile. This is part of your "edumacation"!
Before you open your mouth about what you think I do and don't know, you might want to check what I've been writing.

Ehenningson is an embarrassment to homosexuals. And often, your behavior is too.

Old 05-12-2009, 12:23 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,689,318 times
Don't feed the troll, let them stay under their bridges.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Don't feed the troll, let them stay under their bridges.
I try not to, but Omaha Rocks keeps on "coming out" from under the bridge! lol

Old 05-14-2009, 09:14 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,689,318 times
There were posts there that were deleted that I was referring to.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
There were posts there that were deleted that I was referring to.
LOL I know. Bosco got deleted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha