Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2010, 06:33 AM

152 posts, read 364,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
I'm sorry but that's complete crap. The neighborhoods around Creighton aren't "blighted" and statistically speaking, Downtown Omaha is about the safest part of the city.
Police arrested an Omaha man Sunday morning on a variety of charges, including attempted sexual assault, with the help of a witness who intervened.
Officers were called to 25th and Seward around midnight for a reported sexual assault in progress. They found 54-year-old Clifford Brye partially clothed and to be in possession of a gun following a brief struggle with the officers.
The 18-year-old victim told police she gave Brye a ride from 24th and Redick Avenue to a bar near 25th and Seward when he attempted to sexually assault her.
Brye was booked for attempted first-degree sexual assault, felony assault (strangulation), carrying a concealed weapon, obstructing a peace officer, possession of a controlled substance (marijuana), possession of drug paraphernalia and acts declared unlawful.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2010, 07:21 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,666,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tones View Post
Police arrested an Omaha man Sunday morning on a variety of charges, including attempted sexual assault, with the help of a witness who intervened.
Officers were called to 25th and Seward around midnight for a reported sexual assault in progress. They found 54-year-old Clifford Brye partially clothed and to be in possession of a gun following a brief struggle with the officers.
The 18-year-old victim told police she gave Brye a ride from 24th and Redick Avenue to a bar near 25th and Seward when he attempted to sexually assault her.
Brye was booked for attempted first-degree sexual assault, felony assault (strangulation), carrying a concealed weapon, obstructing a peace officer, possession of a controlled substance (marijuana), possession of drug paraphernalia and acts declared unlawful.
Dad is boinking his son's girlfriend. Son & daughter conspire to kill their dad. Son beats him to death & stuffs him in the trunk of a car.

Yeah, that's good clean livin' - West Omaha Style!
Elkhorn Murder: Suspect's Mother, Sister Linked to Case - Omaha News Story - KETV Omaha (http://www.ketv.com/news/19327820/detail.html - broken link)

Sheesh... I'm done with you. You've got 125 posts, and ALL of them are worse than worthless.

Old 06-22-2010, 08:25 AM

152 posts, read 364,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Dad is boinking his son's girlfriend. Son & daughter conspire to kill their dad. Son beats him to death & stuffs him in the trunk of a car.

Yeah, that's good clean livin' - West Omaha Style!
Elkhorn Murder: Suspect's Mother, Sister Linked to Case - Omaha News Story - KETV Omaha (http://www.ketv.com/news/19327820/detail.html - broken link)

Sheesh... I'm done with you. You've got 125 posts, and ALL of them are worse than worthless.

Like I said before -- you cling to that one case and repeat it 'cause you've got nothing else. Bad things do happen in other parts of the metro -- never said they don't. They just happen more frequently along the 24th street corridor - in BOTH North and South.

Let's face it. You feel the need to get the last word in. You can't resist. You will reply.

Old 06-22-2010, 11:52 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,057,740 times
OMG an attempted sexual assault!!!!

Well that settles it. Everything that isn't West Omaha is the ghetto.

Old 06-22-2010, 11:56 AM

3,098 posts, read 7,542,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Actually kids out in Millard tend to get drugs from suppliers in Millard. Either way they're all stupid.
so your saying Millard South and Millard West kids are doing drugs?

that cant be.

MW and MS folks cant do no wrong according to the entitled folks who live in west omaha.

Old 06-22-2010, 12:04 PM

Well CRAP! I just found out I have a business client call I have to make south of Dodge on 204th Street.

The good thing is that I can take my cycle. The sun is shining.

The bad thing is that I'll need to wear my riding jacket with the Kevlar Lining, and the full-face helmet.

Geez I hate West Omaha! Now my day is officially SHOT.

Old 06-22-2010, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Well CRAP! I just found out I have a business client call I have to make south of Dodge on 204th Street.

The good thing is that I can take my cycle. The sun is shining.

The bad thing is that I'll need to wear my riding jacket with the Kevlar Lining, and the full-face helmet.

Geez I hate West Omaha! Now my day is officially SHOT.

they only drive bys that happen in millard and elkhorn are driving by dancing by school teachers

YouTube - LKShortay13 - Dancing Teachers of Millard West

Old 06-22-2010, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post
they only drive bys that happen in millard and elkhorn are driving by dancing by school teachers

YouTube - LKShortay13 - Dancing Teachers of Millard West
Believe me, that crap can knock any grown man off any motorcycle.

I probably need to wear the leather chaps with additional knee & butt cheeks protection.

This is the part of my job that sucks - when I have to go out to West Omaha.

Last edited by Omaha Rocks; 06-22-2010 at 12:22 PM..

Old 06-22-2010, 12:26 PM

138 posts, read 264,757 times
That first teacher is GRAWWWWRRRRR!

Old 06-22-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Believe me, that crap can knock any grown man off any motorcycle.

I probably need to wear the leather chaps with additional knee & butt cheeks protection.

This is the part of my job that sucks - when I have to go out to West Omaha.

that video should be a student recruitment video for millard north and millard south;

hey, at least we aint as cheesy as them and it aint easy being cheesy as millard west is
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha