Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 09:11 PM

24 posts, read 52,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
lol, you watch too much tv.

I work at a CPA firm that attracts higher profile clients and I can tell you this. These men aren't stupid. They know how the divorce laws work and how women are. It isn't exactly rocket science to smoke out a gold digger. If the man is wealthy he won't bother getting married unless the female is equally wealthy. Why do you think movie stars only marry other movie stars? Think about it. The barbie doll he drives around with in his BMW is just arm candy, a quick fling.

The only reason you think rich men are getting married is because the only divorce cases you hear about are high profile divorces. Meanwhile if you look at who is marrying who the marriage rate is plummeting and its plummeting even faster amongst wealthy males.

As for the OP all I can say is be open to meeting new people. If you see someone you like, don't be afraid to go and talk to that person. From my experience I can tell you that most OC women are highly closed off to meeting new people. If you do the opposite of this mentality I can tell you without a doubt you will meet many more men and higher quality men too. Avoid the unemployable losers (ie. guys who have tons of tats and think they are badass) Most OC bars/clubs are an absolute disaster. Rarely any women and the women who are there are either taken or complete losers. Hell, its so bad I don't even bother meeting women at bars/clubs anymore.
This guys wins...and the initial post has sad written all over it. Wealthy men in Newport are smart enough NOT to marry a woman solely based on looks and look for an equally successful partner (based on how each individual defines success). The ones you see are as mentioned above, quick flings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2010, 06:15 PM

1,069 posts, read 3,272,489 times
Beautiful women make some rich men real stupid, real quick.
And “some” is enough!

Old 07-25-2010, 08:41 PM

26,329 posts, read 93,771,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by impala666 View Post
Beautiful women make some rich men real stupid, real quick.
And “some” is enough!
Not hard to spot a rich guy.

Old 07-25-2010, 11:12 PM

1,976 posts, read 6,862,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Not hard to spot a rich guy.
And an anorexic woman....

Old 07-25-2010, 11:14 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
42 million divorces since 1975 most filed by women, has had an effect on male behavior. marriage is down 50%.
men love being married.
with your looks and credentials 40 years ago there would be a line outside your door.
its not about you. your sisters did this before you showed up.

Old 07-26-2010, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00molavi View Post
And an anorexic woman....
That woman does not look anorexic.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:23 AM

1 posts, read 2,380 times
Cool marrying a southern california woman

I can tell you with experience that southern california women are fakes! If my son ever tells me he is marrying one his inheritance is gone because these girls are gold diggers and not focused. They will use people and have no ethics. I am not talking about one girl but I see where they have roomates move in ...not with a personal relationship just a roomate and they don't pay and don't care if they ruin their credit or what. Any man stupid enough to marry one of these girls deserves to be taken to the cleaners. Get a girl that is educated and is driven in career because these flakes will ruin a man's life! Never sign a lease with a girl there because she will stick you and ruin your credit. I have family there and this state has changed and girls just use men as a woman it makes me sick to see women like this!Remember never move a girl in or room with her they are flakes . Southern girls or the northeast or midwest are great and not all get heavy look at the mother to see what she will be. Just some advice to men. Quite honestly the blond hair is dyed stringy and the skin is hard on them . Hope my sons marry a girl from anywhere but southern ca.When times get tough financially for a man she is gone to the next one. Actually their mothers try to find a rich older man for their daughters this is like selling people to much!Men be ware!

Old 07-27-2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorothy761 View Post
I can tell you with experience that southern california women are fakes! If my son ever tells me he is marrying one his inheritance is gone because these girls are gold diggers and not focused. They will use people and have no ethics. I am not talking about one girl but I see where they have roomates move in ...not with a personal relationship just a roomate and they don't pay and don't care if they ruin their credit or what. Any man stupid enough to marry one of these girls deserves to be taken to the cleaners. Get a girl that is educated and is driven in career because these flakes will ruin a man's life! Never sign a lease with a girl there because she will stick you and ruin your credit. I have family there and this state has changed and girls just use men as a woman it makes me sick to see women like this!Remember never move a girl in or room with her they are flakes . Southern girls or the northeast or midwest are great and not all get heavy look at the mother to see what she will be. Just some advice to men. Quite honestly the blond hair is dyed stringy and the skin is hard on them . Hope my sons marry a girl from anywhere but southern ca.When times get tough financially for a man she is gone to the next one. Actually their mothers try to find a rich older man for their daughters this is like selling people to much!Men be ware!
I must have dated the dozen or so (out of about 1 million girls in my age group) California girls that aren't fakes then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County