U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 05:41 PM

989 posts, read 5,753,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layzie_one View Post
yeah we have drugs, and gangs but which city doesnt. Face it ur just jelous because u just werent down enough
We have an intelligent one.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2007, 02:07 AM

3,852 posts, read 12,465,252 times
This explains it:

Races in Santa Ana:

Hispanic (76.1%)
Other race (40.6%)
White Non-Hispanic (12.4%)
Vietnamese (5.7%)
Two or more races (4.6%)
American Indian (1.7%)
Black (1.7%)
Other Asian (1.3%)
Filipino (0.7%)
Chinese (0.6%)

Old 03-18-2007, 08:39 AM

625 posts, read 2,368,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layzie_one View Post
look ***** you dont know ****. Santa Ana is one of the craziest cities in Cali. i have lived in here all my life and have never seen a prostitute just walking around in the streets. yeah we have drugs, and gangs but which city doesnt. Face it ur just jelous because u just werent down enough. People get beaten up because they deserve it. The only rason house are so expensive is because SANTA ANA IS THE BEST MUDACKEN CITY AROUND!!!!!
No hookers? Haven't been on Harbor lately, have ya?

And yeah, I "do know". I'm looking around at where I live now and the only "gang bangers" are some kids who want to go cow-tipping on Saturday night.

If being semi-literate and a thug is "down", I'll take up any day, thanks very much.

Old 03-18-2007, 09:34 PM

36,712 posts, read 20,915,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newportbeachsmostwanted View Post
We have an intelligent one.
Yeah, and a good speller too.

Old 03-26-2007, 12:38 PM

279 posts, read 1,110,009 times
On Sat- we decided to drive from Fullerton to the Sears outlet on Warner-I can hear you all now rolling your eyes!!! LOL-- so Map quest had us take the 5 South and exit Main and drive on Main to Warner.. Now let me say the smart move and we knew this already, was to take the 55 south to Dyer to Warner.. LOL.. but we felt adventurous after all how bad could it be?!

After almost getting T-boned by a city Bus we had the green she had the red and she went!!! watching the "Tijuana Clown Car" offloading at least 25 illegals by the local bodega at the corner of Walk when it says Dont walk....

DISCLAIMER -WEAK STOMACHS DO NOT READ THIS--
Obviously illegals-- 2 men walking up to my car and spitting on my windshield and then wiping it with some cloth--..blecht, yess I almost lost it.... and then the next light we got stuck at yet another set of "window washers" who not only were going to attempt to "clean" my window, but needed to make lewd comments at me--

I had no choice but to give them a good shock by rolling down my window and telling them off in Spanish to get the hell away from my car and to not speak about me in such derogatory way.. Sorry I know, ot was rude and unfeeling to their their plight....but I couldnt help myself and their expressions were indeed priceless. My husband said," gee this is entertaining" and we drove off to try and make every gren light and NOT LOOK at the HOOKERS!!. "Pretty Women" they are not.

OH- and not a cop on site.....not that I blame them

Did you hear recently about that parasite bug thats now here due to illegals??? yes these little guests are indeed the gift that keeps giving.

Santa Ana has indeed become a haven for the illegals, had my car insurance company known I had driven that route, I am positive they would have cancelled me on the spot..

The only place I would visit in Santa Ana is that Car restaurant/museum and that is I came from another strategic direction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County