Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 01:56 PM

916 posts, read 3,700,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
It's Huntington Harbour not "Harbor"
Touche!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2011, 04:50 PM

5,888 posts, read 13,010,710 times
I live in Huntington Harbour. Main Street HB and Second Street are about the same distance.
There is enough to do within walking distance to keep you entertained, fed and ginned up. Very easy Bike ride to Downtown HB.

( I really hate the preconscious spelling though - its a a good thing they never named the local shopping center "ye OldeTowne Shoppes at Huntington Harbour"

Old 01-02-2011, 06:58 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinsdalePirahna View Post
I live in Huntington Harbour. Main Street HB and Second Street are about the same distance.
There is enough to do within walking distance to keep you entertained, fed and ginned up. Very easy Bike ride to Downtown HB.

( I really hate the preconscious spelling though - its a a good thing they never named the local shopping center "ye OldeTowne Shoppes at Huntington Harbour"
Don't you mean "pretentious"? No wonder they threw you out of Missouri!

Old 01-03-2011, 12:00 PM

5,888 posts, read 13,010,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Don't you mean "pretentious"? No wonder they threw you out of Missouri!
Oops. Damn Auto Correct Spelling.

Get it through your head - I left Missouri because it was a hell hole. And do you really want to go into intelligence levels? When You are writing from a state where many of the resident possess intelligence levels that are less than a Retarded Mosquito?

Old 09-05-2015, 06:44 PM

1 posts, read 979 times
Ok guys, We all know there is not much night life in Huntington Harbour. Main St. Huntington is a party place. 2nd St is so much more. The restaurants are great. it's like being on a casual vacation day and night. The peninsula, Naples Island, Belmont Shore and the Heights are all great for families. All walking distance to 2nd St. The predominant stereotype is not gay, it's now a casual, upscale lifestyle oriented community.

Old 09-10-2015, 09:42 AM

2,222 posts, read 2,346,043 times
And let's not forget the city that's squeezed between Hntg. Bch. and Belmont Shore, Seal Beach.
There's some nice Irish bars there on their Main Street along with some great places to eat.
I like the fact that there's a Taco Surf in each one of those cities.
If I can't get a parking place at the one by the water tower in H.B. or on Main Street in S.B., I can cross the county line and the bridge over the channel and check out the one on 2nd St.

Old 09-12-2015, 01:37 PM

75 posts, read 108,741 times
Second St. feels more sophisticated and upscale than Main St. in Huntington Beach. It's also less sterile and more oriented towards locals as opposed to tourists with more "everyday living" amenities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County