U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2011, 03:52 PM

8 posts, read 20,348 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone - sorry to write another apartment e-mail, but making the jump from NYC to Orange County is huge step, so I want to pay close attention to detail.

Anyways, I am thinking about getting a studio at Park Newport in Newport Beach. I know that it has been the subject of several bad reviews, but it seems that many of the apartments within the same price range have similar reviews and complaints. With the location, amenities and proximity to UC Irvine (where I will be attending grad school), it seems like the best choice to me.

Is anyone familiar with this complex? Can people give me their insight/thoughts about the apartment and its surrounding area? Being that it is so close to Irvine, is there racial diversity (I am an Asian American male)?

One of the reasons why I am considering is because many amenities, such as parking and fitness center, are included in the rent. I am moving to OC without knowing too many people and it looks like they host many events for the apartment's residents.

I am in my mid-twenties so I don't mind a little noise. There is also a library which will be great if I need to study.

All in all, this seems like one of the best, if not the best, choice for me. I want to be able to focus on school, but also be near the beach, meet some cool people and go out occasionally.

Please give me your feedback - it is very much appreciated. If you are a resident at this complex, please PM me - it would be great to discuss the pro's and con's of the apartments.

Thanks in advance!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County