Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 02:21 PM

3 posts, read 37,736 times

Advertisements

well just wanted to tell you guys that mostly all of orange county is gang infestes except a couple of the beach citis the rest still have gangs san clemente costa mesa rancho sant margarita and various others have gangs if you are young mexican in orange county good chance you will become gang affiliated not saying youll become a member but associated as i did the porblam is that mostly alot of peopl are scared of us but in me i never harm anyon that does not deserve it when peopl get atacked or somthing by a gang member its ussaly its instegated or there trying to rob you but that can happen anywhere and by anyone there is alot of crime there but alot of time it doesnt involve ordinary people in evry city there is a spot where more activity gos on then in other places well thats some of the stuff just wanted to share and dont be scared to move to place just cause there gangsters ther emost of the time they dont even care that your there its more that nosy people alwasys try to look what we are doing thats what gets us mad like we had to move couple times just because we had some friends over and we where drink but i think its because where bald and how we dress at this time we live in orange but the culdesac we lived in had more white people and they complained when we would be out in the front yard messing around thats what gets us mad just wanted to share my thoughts

Old 08-09-2007, 02:23 PM

1,969 posts, read 6,371,780 times
Check the crime stats- Southern Orange County is very safe compared to the majority of the US. Also, that was basically unreadable.

Old 08-09-2007, 02:30 PM

crime stats aint nothing till u live there there is no way you can compare living in santana or anaheim with stats because when your there its alot diffrent

Old 08-09-2007, 03:01 PM

2,498 posts, read 11,401,617 times
That was ridiculous to read. Where do you live in the county that has you knowing the gangs in every part of every city. Yes, Santa Ana and Anaheim have their problems, as does every other area in the USA with a population of 3 million.
Are you seriously trying to tell me that there are gangs in Southern Orange County like Rancho Santa Margarita? That is ridiculous. Tell me when the last murder by a gang or drive by shooting was in any of South Orange County and then maybe you have a case. Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Irvine, and Huntington Beach are all rated as some of the safest cities in the country.
Yah, I live here in Orange County close to Rancho and in this area I am not afraid to walk at 11PM because of "gang activity." If you live in Santa Ana or Anaheim I agree with you, but I don't even know if you have been to most areas of this county. There are about 700,000 people in Southern Orange County and if it was one city, it would be the 17th largest in the entire USA. South County is much safer than most of those cities in the top twenty.
Question- Where are the gangs in Rancho that are hurting people?

Old 08-09-2007, 04:24 PM

11,715 posts, read 40,320,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OXCSUR View Post
well just wanted to tell you guys that mostly all of orange county is gang infestes except a couple of the beach citis the rest still have gangs san clemente costa mesa rancho sant margarita and various others have gangs if you are young mexican in orange county good chance you will become gang affiliated not saying youll become a member but associated as i did the porblam is that mostly alot of peopl are scared of us but in me i never harm anyon that does not deserve it when peopl get atacked or somthing by a gang member its ussaly its instegated or there trying to rob you but that can happen anywhere and by anyone there is alot of crime there but alot of time it doesnt involve ordinary people in evry city there is a spot where more activity gos on then in other places well thats some of the stuff just wanted to share and dont be scared to move to place just cause there gangsters ther emost of the time they dont even care that your there its more that nosy people alwasys try to look what we are doing thats what gets us mad like we had to move couple times just because we had some friends over and we where drink but i think its because where bald and how we dress at this time we live in orange but the culdesac we lived in had more white people and they complained when we would be out in the front yard messing around thats what gets us mad just wanted to share my thoughts
Who can argue with such a well though out, well supported, and perfectly written post like that?

Old 08-09-2007, 06:34 PM

800 posts, read 4,287,001 times
i have been a moderator on some messages boards (not here LOL) and i have noticed that sometimes when people are trolling they utilize a lot of run-on sentences do not spell words correctly and do not use much punctuation but that is just my humble opinion.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

I smell troll Do they taste good with ketchup?

Old 08-09-2007, 08:32 PM

916 posts, read 3,686,199 times
That post is ridiculous. Specifically, regardless of whether it's true, because he's painting a huge region all the same.

I actually don't really even consider Orange County as a region anymore. Maybe 20 years ago. I know technically it still is but it has grown so much and is very different from one city to another now. To say you live in OC today provides very little about your neighborhood. Even the whole North / South Orange County distinction is flawed. People would consider Laguna Beach and Mission Viejo both South County and they are not alike in any way.

I actually think of LA and OC together as one big running region. There is coastal LA-OC and inland LA-OC. For example, Laguna Beach and Seal Beach (both in coastal OC) are very similar to and Belmont Shore and Manhattan Beach (both in coastal LA). None are like Aliso Viejo (inland OC). Mission Viejo and Tustin are similar (both inland OC) and are similar to South Torrance and West Covina Hills (inland LA).

Old 08-09-2007, 10:50 PM

15 posts, read 19,514 times
idiot. next

Old 08-10-2007, 02:19 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,295,587 times
Default Sick of gangsters

Frankly, I'm sick of the gangster mentality. It is absolutely irresponsible behavior in its highest form, and every young punk who thinks they can attack someone should be severely dealt with. To me, the desire to be in a gang, or participation in a gang is evidence enough to either be drafted in the military for life or be sent to prison for life. If you are associated with a gang and you or your cohorts kill someone, thats ground for swift death penalty. By swift, I mean that you are sentenced at 3:00, and at 3:15, you are gone.

We need to rid these maggots from this society. I mean, the nerve of one to say that just because a neighbor is looking at them, they get mad, and resort to violence. it's ludicrous. Something drastic, almost inhumane, must be done to eradicate these idiots, and change the mindset.

Old 08-10-2007, 09:33 AM

no no i didnt say we resort to violenc i said we had to move we dont do anything to people think we are normal people just grew up in f***ked up places we think like evryone just some are worse then others and we grew up knowing something else sorry i cant type as good as you guys the guy that called me a n idiot i think your the idiot and i was just trying to give you some info plus what im trying to say people never really get hurt by gangster its usally just gang on gang violence and yes in rancho santa margarita there is gangs and usally it safe to walk anywhere it doesnt matter where you live since beacuse then it like saying you are scared to go to the block cause theres gona be gangsters there or drive on britsol because of it popularity and srry about not making it readable
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County