Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 08:12 PM

347 posts, read 667,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbell75 View Post
Any city that when you Google it and select images has an album for gangs
lol. Hey guys, mbell said google results show gang images for Santa Ana! Run for the hills!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2015, 11:45 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,670,127 times
I wonder if mbell will have a hear attack if I end up buying property in Santa Ana.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:21 AM

162 posts, read 232,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsltd View Post
Well, it is the county seat and 2nd largest city in the county, and is ground zero for most things Mexican, though in most cities here there are areas developing for Latin American shopping (there are Latinos other than Mexicans here).
Yeah I get that but it's not what people talk about...seriously a moderator should crack down on this stuff, it domineers the entire forum.

Old 05-18-2015, 11:24 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,259,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
I wonder if mbell will have a hear attack if I end up buying property in Santa Ana.
I was in Santa Ana 3 weeks ago and I didn't even get killed!

Old 05-18-2015, 11:36 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,619,598 times
I think people are smart enough to live where they want. We don't need a sticky advertising Santa Ana. If people want to live there, or check it out, they will search for it. Just like any other area.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:09 PM

162 posts, read 232,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
I was in Santa Ana 3 weeks ago and I didn't even get killed!
I passed through there for the first time on Saturday and it was literally only a small corner of the city, along the border with Fountain Valley (down Harbor Blvd I think it was...I don't remember), and there was a noticeable difference. Literally the second you crossed from FV to SA the graffiti started on the street signs and the sidewalks.

Granted, graffiti doesn't mean dangerous, but still...one has to wonder why the only time I've seen such graffiti in 10 months of living here is the 2 minutes I spent cutting a single corner through one edge of Santa Ana.

Old 05-18-2015, 02:41 PM

2,821 posts, read 3,543,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
I think people are smart enough to live where they want. We don't need a sticky advertising Santa Ana. If people want to live there, or check it out, they will search for it. Just like any other area.
Yup. Every time a Santa Ana thread gets closed, a new one started by a new user with no posts magically pops up touting it as some amazing place to live. Curious isn't it?

Last edited by dexter14; 05-18-2015 at 02:51 PM..

Old 05-18-2015, 02:49 PM

2,821 posts, read 3,543,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG1981 View Post
I passed through there for the first time on Saturday and it was literally only a small corner of the city, along the border with Fountain Valley (down Harbor Blvd I think it was...I don't remember), and there was a noticeable difference. Literally the second you crossed from FV to SA the graffiti started on the street signs and the sidewalks.

Granted, graffiti doesn't mean dangerous, but still...one has to wonder why the only time I've seen such graffiti in 10 months of living here is the 2 minutes I spent cutting a single corner through one edge of Santa Ana.
Drive down Bristol some time. Start at South Coast metro area which is a nice area and head north, then watch the surroundings as you cross the tracks around Alton. You start seeing trash everywhere, graffiti, homeless people etc. Turns real ghetto north of Warner. Turn down pretty much any side street in that area and you're in the barrio.

Old 05-18-2015, 07:42 PM

384 posts, read 735,987 times
You people must love Santa Ana a lot

Old 05-18-2015, 09:56 PM

277 posts, read 365,886 times
Yes, there are worse areas in Ca however there are no safe areas in Santa Ana. It is a dump that is completely over run with illegal aliens and gangs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County