Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2015, 09:29 PM

8,361 posts, read 6,454,154 times

Advertisements

Hit and Run in Santa Ana. two of the girls were twins, all were 13. Thanks idiot Democrats who voted for Prop. 47 now 3 girls are dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2015, 10:12 PM

13,827 posts, read 29,970,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Hit and Run in Santa Ana. two of the girls were twins, all were 13. Thanks idiot Democrats who voted for Prop. 47 now 3 girls are dead.
I have to ask:

How do you feel about Newt Gingrich and Rand Paul?

Now, how do you feel about Dianne Feinstein?

One of my cousin's kids was close friends with one of these girls. The real question is how we keep DUI drivers with suspended licenses away from the steering wheels of cars.

Not sure how you can politicize that.

Old 05-27-2015, 10:14 PM

66 posts, read 86,056 times
They all suck but Rand is the lesser of all evils, I would avoid ever being in a position near Feinstein because I would likely hit her tbh.

RIP these three little Angels, and prop 47 IS political and is the reason for the low sentence, this guy should get the needle.

Old 05-27-2015, 10:19 PM

13,827 posts, read 29,970,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent from norcal View Post
They all suck but Rand is the lesser of all evils, I would avoid ever being in a position near Feinstein because I would likely hit her tbh.

RIP these three little Angels, and prop 47 IS political and is the reason for the low sentence, this guy should get the needle.
The reason I brought them up: Newt and Rand were for it. Dianne was against it.

It's just easier to blame the Democrats though.

Old 05-27-2015, 10:22 PM

66 posts, read 86,056 times
At the time of its passing even super liberal areas like Alameda and Contra Costa county called it a "Trojan horse" that would make our communities less safe.

I hate all politicians but this wouldn't ever have passed in a less liberal state, Californians hearts bleed too much.

Old 05-29-2015, 06:12 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,426,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent from norcal View Post
At the time of its passing even super liberal areas like Alameda and Contra Costa county called it a "Trojan horse" that would make our communities less safe.

I hate all politicians but this wouldn't ever have passed in a less liberal state, Californians hearts bleed too much.
And then their children do .........................

Old 05-30-2015, 05:05 AM

1,078 posts, read 1,078,101 times
Funny cause the red states have the highest crime rates.

Old 05-30-2015, 11:05 AM

1,875 posts, read 1,329,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by incognitoe View Post
Funny cause the red states have the highest crime rates.
um... you mean blue states

Old 05-30-2015, 11:20 AM

16,216 posts, read 11,357,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
"Shunned males" (habitual DUI's, sex offenders, child support delinquents, etc) are prohably one of the fastest-growing components of an increasingly-dysfunctinal society. My own lifestyle and job responsibilities have brought me intoincreasing contact with a fewof them and it isn't pretty. They tend to live semi-communally, in housing which could never meet standards if enforced "by the book", to eat poorly, to devote too much of their income to the booze that gets them through another meaningless day.

And it is the increasing prominence of Political Correctness, acitivist feminism, and the ability to dentify these "men" via the cyber-world, which increases their confinement, but offers no solution.

Below is a link to another example "in the works"; this particular individual doesn't have the "substance" problem that inflicts so many of his contemporaries -- but he knows howto "work the system", and the taxpayer foots the bill.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/great...ut-justin.html

Sooner or later, we are going to have to isolate those "who just can't hanle freedom" (and the responsibility that goes with it) and make them accountable via a system of locally-run, strictly-supervised, and likely-permanent confinement -- the bleeding-hearts be damned!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County