Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 07:54 PM

93 posts, read 95,322 times

Advertisements

Ay, Fellow Black man here, I don't live in Orange County I'm in LA County (You Could try moving here instead it would help your budget, Cleremont sounds good, so would further down in the SGV like Azusa or Arcadia) but let me tell u something, Corona is one of the most redneck areas of the whole LA area (and boring af to boot) if u live there and get no racist remarks you'll be fine anywhere else especially Orange County, anywhere u move in Orange County you'll have no problem man, You'd be fine in Santa Ana, nobody would bother you, you'd stick out more if you were white than Black in Santa Ana barrios, now if you want to be in a black community in Orange County, Anaheim would be the way to go, but the truth is you could live your whole life black in Orange County and nothing would happen to you, just don't be sitting there in Corona being scared thinking to yourself "Oh if I move there I'll be black and I won't fit in blah blah blah" Do what u want to do brotha you'll be fine anywhere you move in Orange County
And btw it's not denial, denial would be to think that you'd move to Orange County and someone would leave a burning cross on your lawn or spit in your food, nobody cares ur not that special, ur not the only black guy in the 2nd largest metropolitan area in the country I promise u

Last edited by ThaBigHomieGucci; 08-07-2016 at 08:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2016, 12:17 PM

2 posts, read 1,480 times
I have worked in Ontario for the past 8 years and have lived all over Orange County. The commute is easier than it is for most people who live and work in OC thanks to the disgusting amount of traffic on the 55, 57, 405, 5, and 22 during the day. For Ontario, all you have to do is jump on the 241, shoot out to the 91, up the 71 to Euclid Street and bam, you're in Ontario with no traffic. Granted you do need to live relatively close to the toll roads and pay a ridiculous fee every day to use them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County