Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2016, 09:32 PM

21,739 posts, read 16,356,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
So what's your plan? Let the animals take over?

No thanks.
His plan, like mine, is probably to not get his knickers all bunched up in his crack over common behavior that the police all across the country face frequently when controlling demonstrations and have learned how much restraint is wise to exercise. This sort of thing has been going on for longer than you and your parents and grandparents have been alive. And the animals haven't taken over yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2016, 09:43 PM

1,099 posts, read 901,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
His plan, like mine, is probably to not get his knickers all bunched up in his crack over common behavior that the police all across the country face frequently when controlling demonstrations and have learned how much restraint is wise to exercise. This sort of thing has been going on for longer than you and your parents and grandparents have been alive. And the animals haven't taken over yet.
Well, that's two in a row. You're starting to scare me here Tulemutt. Someone gonna accuse us of being BFFs.

Old 05-01-2016, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyforlife99 View Post
Well, that's two in a row. You're starting to scare me here Tulemutt. Someone gonna accuse us of being BFFs.
Well, bub, the universe is quite mysterious.

Anyway, I mentioned before, I don't disagree with everything I've read you write.

Next thing you know we'll trade rep points or something.

Old 05-01-2016, 10:40 PM

3,272 posts, read 3,935,073 times
Girls, get a room if you need to. I'm trying to have a serious discussion about the degradation of American values.

Old 05-02-2016, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Girls, get a room if you need to. I'm trying to have a serious discussion about the degradation of American values.
Your humor appears intact. Now work on your irrational fears.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:29 PM

Fear of what? Animals acting like animals?

I've been a hunter my whole life. So far no animal has gotten the best of me.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Fear of what? Animals acting like animals?

I've been a hunter my whole life. So far no animal has gotten the best of me.
Well good on you then. But you had me going with your lament:
Quote:
I'm an old guy, I rely on the Police to keep me and my property safe.
Sure sounds like you afeared of him to me.

In what way did the po-leaze let you down? Was it your car the punks trashed? Did they come down your street and jack you up?

Old 05-02-2016, 11:27 PM

Pretty selfish of you. If you see somebody burning down your neighbor's house, are you ok with it because, hey it's not my house?

You know that saying, snitches get stiches?

When a d-bag broke into my neighneighbor's house, I called the cops, testified against them in court, and laughed when they went to jail.

So far no stiches.

Old 05-02-2016, 11:35 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,484,012 times
Glad some respect law and order not all are muts

A 19-year-old demonstrator is charged with throwing an object at a police vehicle and inciting a riot at a Donald Trump campaign rally in Costa Mesa last week, the Orange County District Attorney’s Office said Monday.

Luis Fernando Alarcon of Anaheim pleaded not guilty Monday to felony vandalism of $400 in damage or more, and a misdemeanor for inciting a riot. He faces 3 years in jail.

Demonstrator charged with vandalism, inciting riot at Trump rally in Costa Mesa - The Orange County Register

Old 05-03-2016, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Pretty selfish of you. If you see somebody burning down your neighbor's house, are you ok with it because, hey it's not my house?
Did I say it was "ok if it's a neighbor's house"? Did the punk do something to any private citizen's house or person? No. If he had, he would have been arrested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County