Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2018, 05:18 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,139,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
The democrats and left wing republicans think that the criminals and homeless can be housed safely in YOUR neighborhood!!
This buck private in dirty jerry's army is out there looking for some fun today!!
https://www.ocregister.com/2018/04/2...halfway-house/
Elites don’t care about normal people. As long as they don’t have to live with the sludge of the earth, everything is ok.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2018, 07:02 PM

42,846 posts, read 26,259,081 times
Quote:
This man was brutally murdered by a "homeless " criminal (maybe, just maybe let out by jerry brown?). the left wing liberal policies caused a little girl to be soaked in her daddy's blood as she watched him die.
Maybe some patriotic politician in Orange County will introduce some legislation on behalf of this devastated family and in honor of the man whose life the liberal California politicians thought was not worth saving
https://www.ocregister.com/2018/04/2...ra-steakhouse/
Notice how the left wing only try and defend their position and don't care about the victims?
Where does it say that Jerry Brown let this guy out..and where was he when he was "let out". The police were called and they didn't consider him a threat, he then went on to kill someone, it's a horrible tragedy but miss me with all the "left wing liberal policy" garbage.

Old 04-23-2018, 10:17 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,986,028 times
Quote:
The democrats and left wing republicans think that the criminals and homeless can be housed safely in YOUR neighborhood!!
This buck private in dirty jerry's army is out there looking for some fun today!!
https://www.ocregister.com/2018/04/2...halfway-house/
In New York, Cuomo and his Leftist/Democrats crew are going to allow these types to vote on public policy.

Old 04-25-2018, 09:45 AM

3,437 posts, read 3,286,188 times
a victory for the residents in the area as well as the motorists, bikers and cyclists and all concerned residents

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/04/2...eless-shelter/

Old 04-25-2018, 10:00 AM

Looks like they're going back to Santa Ana (where 90% of them are from anyway).

Old 04-28-2018, 09:37 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,139,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Looks like they're going back to Santa Ana (where 90% of them are from anyway).
Santa Ana is suing Huntington Beach, Irvine and Laguna Niguel. The homeless are only in your city due to the circumstances there being favorable to the homeless. Smoke them out SanTana and I will send you a fat check, but don't expect my town to help with housing them. We don't want them and if you had any sanity, you wouldn't want them there either. In fact, after watching Santa Ana meetings, it is quite clear that sane Santa Anans don't want them there either.

I do not support providing these people any housing in OC. This is not a city issue nor a county issue. Rather, it is a state and Federal issue. Let Sacramento take these bums. I strongly oppose any services for them in my town and I have been vocal about it. Providing services draws them in. Build the camps...near Sacramento.

Old 04-30-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Santa Ana is suing Huntington Beach, Irvine and Laguna Niguel. The homeless are only in your city due to the circumstances there being favorable to the homeless. Smoke them out SanTana and I will send you a fat check, but don't expect my town to help with housing them. We don't want them and if you had any sanity, you wouldn't want them there either. In fact, after watching Santa Ana meetings, it is quite clear that sane Santa Anans don't want them there either.

I do not support providing these people any housing in OC. This is not a city issue nor a county issue. Rather, it is a state and Federal issue. Let Sacramento take these bums. I strongly oppose any services for them in my town and I have been vocal about it. Providing services draws them in. Build the camps...near Sacramento.
I've said this in multiple post, they should be housed in Sacramento in a state facility.

Old 04-30-2018, 11:33 AM

5,267 posts, read 4,180,221 times
Quote:
I've said this in multiple post, they should be housed in Sacramento in a state facility.
I saw on the news last night that a homeless guy that was living across the street from the Governors mansion had delusions that a big cat was after him and walked into the governor's mansion. They found him on the first floor walking around. Brownstain wasn't there but his wife was upstairs. There's some irony in there somewhere I think.

Old 04-30-2018, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
I saw on the news last night that a homeless guy that was living across the street from the Governors mansion had delusions that a big cat was after him and walked into the governor's mansion. They found him on the first floor walking around. Brownstain wasn't there but his wife was upstairs. There's some irony in there somewhere I think.
Chickens coming home to roost.

Old 04-30-2018, 04:00 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,113,409 times
Quote:
Chickens coming home to roost.
Yep thats what you get when you dont gas them in a death camp or confine them against their will
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County