Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2018, 06:28 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,134,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
Really?

Seems like science to me.
I feel like science is not the term here: social science might be more exact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2018, 07:50 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,384,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
I feel like science is not the term here: social science might be more exact.
Not science, just reality backed by what happens.

Old 05-30-2018, 06:02 AM

26,712 posts, read 26,776,017 times
Quote:
Really?
Yes, really. (No matter how much you try to twist it.)

Old 05-30-2018, 07:38 AM

872 posts, read 595,262 times
I have no problem feeding them etc - somewhere away from law abiding taxpayers and somewhere where they can be supervised, safe and get the help they need.
You think this victim would have received any help from the police if he called for help to protect his neighborhood? You think he called them many times prior to this incident?? Pity he could not have learned about how bad the "homeless" problem is by merely reading about it... instead they were destroying the neighborhood he loved and wanted to protect.
Notice the sentence the left wing super star got for this.. NOT attempted murder ????? wonder why.... where is he and did he get his knife back or taxpayer money for another knife???
Oregon man stabbed 17 times after telling homeless man to move, daughter says | Fox News

Last edited by TCROX; 05-30-2018 at 07:49 AM..

Old 05-30-2018, 07:40 AM

872 posts, read 595,262 times
PLEASE do NOT allow a non conservative governor win this year... the left has more "homeless" scary stories "planned" for OC
BUILD the facilities now..NO MORE VICTIMS anywhere

Old 05-30-2018, 08:31 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
I have no problem feeding them etc - somewhere away from law abiding taxpayers and somewhere where they can be supervised, safe and get the help they need.
You think this victim would have received any help from the police if he called for help to protect his neighborhood? You think he called them many times prior to this incident?? Pity he could not have learned about how bad the "homeless" problem is by merely reading about it... instead they were destroying the neighborhood he loved and wanted to protect.
Notice the sentence the left wing super star got for this.. NOT attempted murder ????? wonder why.... where is he and did he get his knife back or taxpayer money for another knife???
Oregon man stabbed 17 times after telling homeless man to move, daughter says | Fox News
So in your mind the suspect is a "left wing super star" and even though this just occurred last sunday you are claiming that the suspect was sentenced? No, he was not sentenced he was arrested and remains in custody he was charged with first degree assault which is the most serious charge for assault with a deadly weapon in Oregon.

The victim apparently was the self appointed homeless police and confronted them not just in his yard but all over the area. That's not real smart, especially alone and unarmed. I hope his family takes him in for a psych evaluation when he recovers. Daughter of NE Portland stabbing victim:

Old 05-30-2018, 08:47 AM

13,044 posts, read 13,858,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
The ideal location is an island far away from mainland. That eliminates extra policing costs.

Old 05-30-2018, 09:10 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Facts.

You don't even need to go to the new testament. God gives his belief on work ethic in the very first chapter of the Bible.

Genesis 3:19
By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”
So now we are going to follow the old testament huh? I sure hope you haven't cut the hair on the sides of your head, planted more than one kind of seed in a field or eaten shellfish

Old 05-30-2018, 09:27 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,984,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
So now we are going to follow the old testament huh? I sure hope you haven't cut the hair on the sides of your head, planted more than one kind of seed in a field or eaten shellfish
So you disagree that the man who plants the corn, eats?

Last edited by CaliRestoration; 05-30-2018 at 09:44 AM..

Old 05-30-2018, 07:33 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,134,777 times
Activist judge Carter is at it again. Anaheim and Santa Ana are told to not ping pong the bums. Since he lives in Laguna Beach, I will be anxiously awaiting to see how many of the bums Laguna Beach takes.

Judge hands down clear message for action on Orange County homeless crisis | abc7.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County